ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

♡

If anything, Sora wished his third ever game wasn't a Hearts game, but it was too late now. The game that Aya and Yuumi went into had to have a cap on the number of players on it – or least Sora would be with them right now. He had gone off to look for his own game and no way did he think that he'd end up with a fucking Hearts game of all things. 

Sora could barely sit up from the stab wound to his side. But there was one thing that came out of this game, someone Sora couldn't take his eyes off of. Sora just wished it was under different circumstances – the stab wound to his side was the last thing Sora wanted to deal with. He was just thankful he had over ten days on his visa. 

He stared up at the ceiling for a long way, trying to get the urge to sit up.

"Unless you want to bleed out, I wouldn't do that." Sora closed his eyes – it was the guy from two nights ago's Hearts game. For whatever reason, he decided to stop Sora from bleeding out, in some fucked up sense of heroism. Sora could tell by his tone, he was regretting it, but at the same time, Sora could hear a very slight interest in his wellbeing.

Ever so slight

When Sora opened his eyes, the blonde came into his view. "Unless you want to bleed out then, by all means." 

He was a dick.

48 HOURS EARLIER

Sora hadn't planned on going out that night, even though the itch to play another game was there after three days of inactivity. Yuumi told them they couldn't stay in Shibuya any longer, too many of the places were looted and food was scarce. They had to move regardless of if they felt comfortable there. They were easy targets; in case someone wanted to come along and kill them. 

At first, Aya thought that Yuumi was joking with them, but it was told to them that there were people out there who wanted to kill any of the citizens to better their own chances of getting home. Shortly after that conversation, Aya was packed and ready to leave the daycare to a place that Yuumi knew about. But first, they needed to rank up some more days to their visa. Even though they had three days left, Yuumi said having more days would be better than worrying about where they'd find their next game.

That evening. The trio started looking for games as soon as they started up. Sora was trailing behind, slightly hoping to find a really good game, something that would scratch that itch he was feeling. 

It was a strange feeling for Sora. He thought after the last game that the itch would be gone, but it was still there. He didn't know if it was a good or bad thing. 

It started out as a good night, there were games all over, but there was one that Yuumi really wanted to attend. Apparently, there was a rumor that one was at the high school. It definitely felt odd to Sora as they approached his old school. It looked so bare and abandoned. However, the memories of one too many naps on that rooftop, resulting in him missing class came to mind.