s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

The other players were walking back and forth between the rooms, trying to figure out if there was something to use as a "clue" to figure out which room was the correct one. Yuumi and Sora went ahead to find out what the others were planning – there were 21 of them left to play the second round and it was more nerve-wrecking than the first round. Knowing what happened when the other players got GAME OVER, it shook the other players.

But then there was Aya and the asshole player. Aya was staring out at the other room that would be unused for the game. Aya could see the wrecking balls swinging slightly near the outcome and base rooms. The wrecking balls looked to be waiting for the end of the game to demolish the game – but that didn't stop Aya from noticing the beams under the glass room.

They really were slightly higher than the other rooms.

However, to everyone else around her, they were wondering why she was using her time to look out the glass at the people below. Sora was even concerned about Aya's mind. Unlike last night, there really wasn't much blood to see, people just dropped dead from the lasers. The people below them were bleeding out from falling from the room or getting a wrecking ball to the skull.

Sora gave a small smile before approaching Aya. "Aya," he kept his voice low, "I hate to inform you, but you are scaring the shit out of the others." Sora honestly didn't care about the other players' feelings, but seeing their expressions, and even his own concern, he wanted to make sure that Aya was okay.

Aya snapped out of her own thoughts. "Pardon?"

Sora gestured his head to the other players. Aya glanced over her shoulder to the disgusted looks on the players' faces as Aya just stood there. She cleared her throat. "I'm fine." She reassured him.

But that wasn't what Sora said. He didn't ask if she was okay – he already knew she wasn't. It was the body language she was using. "Aya-"

"I'll tell you in round three." Aya turned to Sora. "We're doing outcome again." Sora nodded, putting his trust in Aya's hands. Sora looked around at the others, wondering what they were thinking about Aya's decision. He could see the asshole player already making his way to the base room, thinking Aya was going to pick that room instead. But this time, she was picking outcome.

"10 minutes left."

Sora pulled out the phone, looking down at the announcement and the time ticking down.

Sora looked back at Aya. "What are you thinking?"

"I need to test a theory. Just stick with me." Sora didn't have any reason not to.

Around the 2-minute mark, Aya made her way to the outcome side where only five others were waiting. Yuumi was one of them. Sora entered shortly after Aya. Aya looked at the door over at the base room. As soon as the last person entered the base room, the doors slammed shut, but Aya saw the smug look on the asshole player's face.