s ɪ x

Looking for a game was harder than they expected. Any game they attempted to get involved in was already closed with either enough people or the registration ended right as they approached. Yuumi definitely was nervous, he hadn't had this much trouble finding a game before. Sora and Aya weren't showing it, but they were freaking the fuck out. They really didn't have time to deal with this shit of not finding a game. They needed to find a game or all three of them would be dead tonight.

Yuumi turned his head, "This way." He saw an arrow. The trio made their way down the street to an abandoned warehouse.

Aya grabbed Sora's arm. "Why do I feel like if we go in there, I'm dying?" Aya whispered.

Sora couldn't stop his eyes from rolling. "I told you watching all those true crime videos was a bad idea." Sora commented under his breath. Aya smacked his arm, walking in front of him with her nose up in the air. "Aya!" Yuumi looked over his shoulder to Aya and Sora, shaking his head.

He knew a couple of his friends "shipped" Sora and Aya together when they got behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the filming of their newest drama. Yuumi didn't see it – and he really didn't see it now. If anything, they were like Tom and Jerry.

"Mind hurrying up, we don't have all night." Yuumi called out, getting the attention of Sora and Aya. "Come on, I promise no one is going to jump out and kill us." Yuumi was lying. He didn't know if someone was laying low in that warehouse right now, ready to kill them.

Yuumi walked through the open doors, registering the laser he went through. He sighed with relief knowing he had found a game for them. "Seriously, come on!" Yuumi shouted.

Sora and Aya ran towards the large doors, walking through after Yuumi. In front of them was a large square that stood on beams. There were two different sets of staircases but the second one was blocked off by beams and it looked like those stairs led to the exit. Sora walked over to the table, grabbing a phone like he was supposed to.

There were only three phones left.

He brought it up to his face, seeing the message he saw last night. However, instead telling him how long they had left before registration was closed, the automatic voice said, "Registration closed. Please proceed to the glass room." The sheets that the trio didn't realize were around the square fell to the ground. Like the automatic voice said, there were four rooms with glass while the other rooms didn't have a single pane of glass anywhere.

Sora looked over at Aya and Yuumi. Even Yuumi didn't know what was happening. He just grabbed a phone and headed to the stairs. Aya had a bad feeling about this, but she couldn't back out. Not without dying. Sora was behind Yuumi as they made their way up the stairs to the glass room.