ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

The Beach was... overwhelming.

It was a never-ending party. Just like Seiji said – the party never ended. People were partying from dusk to dawn, and even then, the party just continued while the ones who decided sleep was necessary. There was drinking, dancing, sex, the works around the group as they made their way to the back of the resort.

At first, they went unnoticed, standing and staring at the overwhelming party that was happening outside. Unlike the other three, Sora was interested in what was happening around him. Maybe it was because Sora was an up-and-coming actor that partying, drinking, and other things just would ruin his image.

But in this new world?

Sora didn't have to keep those rules in mind.

Aya looked down at her wrist at the bracelet. She honestly felt branded with it on – the number alone made her feel less than she already did. Being tagged like that, it just left a bad taste in Aya's mouth.

Yuumi placed his hands behind his head, whistling. "I could honestly get used to this."

"Used to this?" Aya gasped out.

Reika looked around, seeing several of the players looking in their direction. "People are staring." Reika wrapped her arms around herself. She felt a little more exposed now that she was forced to wear a swimsuit. Thankfully, it was a one-piece, but still. The wrap around her wraist barely hid anything and she really didn't want people to suspect anything.

Seiji grinned as he approached. He was holding onto four bottles of beer for them. "You four made Hatter very happy tonight." Seiji passed the bottles off to the players in front of him.

"No thanks." Reika said.

Yuumi shook his head. "I'm only 19."

"Who gives a fuck?" Seiji said with a shrug.

Sora took the bottle from Seiji, looking it over before gulping some down. Aya did the same – if anything, she wanted to get drunk, so she didn't remember anything about this place. Aya was one of those people who thought this was all a dream, and she thought that maybe getting drunk would make her officially wake up from this nightmare.

Reika still noticed that some of the players were looking at them. "Why are they looking at us like that?" She questioned.

Seiji lowered the beer to see what Reika was commenting on. He took a step forward, the players who were staring scattered. Seiji sighed as he turned back to the group. "Don't worry about them, whenever new people come here, they always give them dirty looks." Seiji explained.

Reika still didn't like the looks the other players were giving her.

"So, how long have you been here?" Seiji asked.