Chapter 7

[LUKA]
"I- I was holding her all of a sudden she- it was my fault- I should've protected her and I-"

"We all make mistakes Luka...right now we need Viperion okay. Don't beat yourself up, help us get her back." Ladybug hands me my miraculous. I nod, take a deep breath and put it on. "Hello Luka."

"Hey Sass..." I smile at my kwami. "The Akuma is in her necklace..."
"We're going to get her back Luka, I promise." Ladybug smiles at me and I return the favor. Okay, breathe Luka, we're doing this for her. "Sass, scales slither." I close my eyes and seconds later, I'm closer to getting her back. "Let's go Viperion, We're going to get her back." Ladybug and I return to the mission, concentrate Luka.

"Hello mi'lady, wassup Viperion. So, what's the plan." Cat noir appears next to ladybug.

"Hey kitty, so we know that if she touches you, you'd be split into however many different versions of you there are...even the darkest versions. So we're going to have to try our best not to get hit but if we do Viperion will use his power of second chance to take us back, you have to return to this exact moment okay? Viperion? VIPERION?!"

"I got it, I'm sorry." What have I done..."The three of us will get her back, I promise." ladybug places her hand on my shoulder. "I trust you ladybug." I just don't trust myself.
She still looks beautiful...she always will, but she is in pain because of me. Knowing what she's done to herself...I could never forgive myself. Focus Luka, right now worry about getting her back.
"No no no I can't do it, I'm scared."
"COME ON LETS FINISH HER!"
"Yea lets- OW!"

Fuck ladybug got hit. "Second chance."
"The three of us will get her back, I promise." "I trust you Ladybug, I've been here. Stay away from the blue car, that's where she hits you." "Thanks Viperion. You and Cat noir evacuate everyone as fast as possible." "Purr-fect plan mi'lady.

The two of us begin to evacuate the Parisians as Ladybug fights Ell- as Ladybug fights Split. "LUCKY CHARM! Mona Lisa??"

"Haha! Wuss puss!" "AM NOT!" Oh no...cat noir..."Second chance."
"The three of us will get her back, I promise." "I trust you Ladybug, I've been here. Stay away from the blue car, that's where she hits you, your lucky charm is a copy of the Mona Lisa , Cat Noir and I will evacuate everyone while you take care of Split." Ladybug smiles as we repeat the mission.

"VIPERION! Any idea what this lucky charm should be used for?" Ladybug shouts. Why would the Lucky charm give her that to save Ella...Mona Lisa Mona Lisa Mona- "I got it!" I yell as ladybug swings towards me. "So what's the plan guys?" Cat noir lands beside us.

"The girl who got akumatized, she's BIG on art, loves it with her whole heart. Imagine how she would react to a bunch of superhero's vandalizing and destroying it. Besides, it already has ladybugs dots so it's more believable."
"Good thinking Viperion, Kitty I need you to cataclysm it when you get her attention but try to convince her that it's the real thing first."
"Leave it to me mi'lady. Cataclysm." he takes the painting with his free hand and leaps towards her. "Hey there! I'm feeling a little Cat-astrophic today and wanted to get your opinion on this." he holds out the fake Mona Lisa and Split runs towards him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Woops." with that, cat noir touches the painting reducing it to dust. "NO!" She screams...she sounds genuinely hurt... "Gochya!" Out of nowhere, Ladybug appears behind Split and pulls her necklace off releasing the Akuma.

I run to Ella as fast as I can and pull her into my arms. "Blue...?" "No, no I'm Viperion...you were akumatized..." I'm so glad she's okay. "I'm so glad your'e okay, we'll talk later okay..." she gets up and I try my best to stop her. "I'll see you later or tomorrow blue...I'm late to meet my brother, I'll go home with ladybug okay. Thank you for saving me." she smiles...she smiled at me...

"We only have a few minutes until we turn back, wait at our randevue point and I'll meet you there Viperion." Ladybug takes Ella into her arms and swings away. I'm so glad that she's safe. I'll stop by tomorrow, what? No Luka what the hell your identity is a secret, she's just confused...I should still check on her...

My miraculous starts to flash and I rush to our randevue point. Moments later Ladybug appears. "See, I told you. We got her back safe and sound." Ladybug smiles as she extends her hand, "Thank you ladybug, truly...is she home safe?" I hand her my miraculous. "Yes and she's recovering, visit her soon okay. Gotta go, bug out!" She swings her yo-yo and disappears into the sky.

I should go get her macaroons.

Thank you so much for reading my story💕I really hope you guys are enjoying it💙