chapter 14

All my problems were gone. I felt as though I was on the clouds, and my heart had grown wings and flying all around me in circles just by the mere touch of his lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I had no idea I was starving until this very moment. I feel him smile against my lips. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." I smile.

He cups my face and looks at me. "I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you Ella..." he smiles and I see the entire world in his eyes. "Does this mean we're..." "If that's what you want then yes." I smile at him and kiss him again, wrapping my arms around him.

[After the date.]
"SILKK!!! SILKK I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!"
"DID YOU KISS?!?!"
"YES!" We cheer and jump around as I fall onto the bed and kick my feet a little. "Ahhhh finallyyy!! All our hard work payed off!" Silkk falls into my chest.

"Thank you Silkk! For everything." I hug her gently. "Anything for you Ell." She smiles.

"Tomorrow is our first official couples date!"
"Another date, another outfit. Let's get to work." She flies over to the closet.

I feel horrible...the past few dates ladybug has been calling for me to help her and I know it's taking a toll on Luka.

I made my way to his house-boat to watch kitty section perform but thanks to Hawk Moth, I was late.
I knock on Lukas room door. "Come in." I hear his voice full off sorrow.

"Hey..." I walk over to him. "I'm so sorry Luka I just." "Don't worry about it." He tries to smile.
"You deserve the truth..." I sigh as his eyes perk up.
I lock his room door.

"Silkk, spin faith." I close my eyes, dreading what will happen when I open them.
"You're Arachnia...?" I nod my head. "And you're Viperion, aren't you?" I ask and shock fills his face more. "How did you know?" "I'd know your voice even in death, a mask and a suit can't change that. Silkk, web unspun." I close my eyes and head Silkks voice.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Luka." She smiles and Luka is a little taken back. "So where's Sass?" She asks. "I'm right here." Sass moves out of Lukas jacket pocket. "So this is why you kept disappearing?" Luka walks towards me as I hang my head down and nod.

Suddenly I feel warm arms around me, "Thank you for telling me the truth Ella..." he hugs me tight, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Awwww." The kwamis chime as I bury my head in his chest out of embarrassment.
"So you're not mad...?"
"Quite the opposite. All I wanted was the truth, thank you for telling me." He smiles.

We glance over at the kwamis who are catching up but...Silkk...Silkks blushing...

We sit beside them and Luka plays us a song. I watch him in awe feeling lucky that I can finally call him mine.

(Sorry for such short chapters 😭)