CHAPTER 13

He looks down at his bracelet and plays with it, he was about to say something but his gaze fell to the hair piece on my ponytail. "So...what are we now..?" I ask hoping he didn't notice anything strange. "I don't know Ella...I don't know how to be friends..." My heart can't decide whether it wants to race or sink and drown. I say noting as I try to control the inner conflict of my heart.

"I tried hating you, I tried being your friend, I tried and I just...I can't anymore. I don't know how to not be more." He looks at the floor not daring to look up.

"Yea...I know the feeling..." The silence pierces through my skin, stinging my flesh. "Wanna maybe Uhm...catch a movie or something?" My eyes immediately light up.

"Really?" I ask with a smile. "Only if you want to. I can also borrow a projector and we can watch something here at your house." He adds with a smile. "Yes, yes that would be wonderful.'' I blush. "So, tomorrow?" "Yea...I'd like that." I can't control my smiles. "Here," He hands me the burger box, "You need to eat something Ella. I have to go, band practice." He smiles sadly. "I'll see you tomorrow at 2pm?" I nod my head with a smile. "Great! Bye Ella." he waves goodbye as he smiles...oh that smile melts my heart.

I kick my feet and giggle, "WE'RE GOING ON A DATE SILKK!" I cheer and Silkk joins."We should pick our an outfit!" She chimes and I agree. "You sit down, I'll get the options." Silkk stops me from waking up and I nod. She makes her was to the closet.

She shows me a white skirt and a black cardigan, I shake my head.

She shows me a pink summer dress, I giggle and shake my head.

She shows me a pear of jeans and a pink button up shirt, "I like the jeans." I smile and Silkk throws it in the table beside her.

"HAHA I got the perfect one!" She shows me a fluffy, bunny onesie with a giggle. "Oh my gosh yes it's perfect." We both laugh and giggle away as we continue our search. "How about this black cardigan from the first outfit with the jeans?" She asks as I exam the pair.
"Hmm...maybe." I think, "Lets see other options too." I smile.

About two hours of mixing and matching clothes passed and we ended up agreeing on the black cardigan and jeans. "Damn, all that made me really hungry." Silkk falls on the pillow dramatically placing the back of her hand on her forehead.

"I'll order some food for us okay." I smile and order a pizza the a dozen macaroons from Marinette's bakery.

The next day I wake up in the best of moods. I wash up, shower and head downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning mom." I run to her, hugging her in the kitchen. "Well hello there my love." She giggles, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Where's Lix?" I ask sitting down on the kitchen table, "At Adrien's house." She replies handing me a plate of pancakes. "Really? Oh that's wonderful honey! But you're still in recovery..." "That's okay, it's gonna be here" I smile as I finish my breakfast.

I look at the time, 12:30pm, I run upstairs to get ready with my plate of food. "I'll order you guys snacks!" Mom shouts as I agree and start getting ready.

Silk sits on the table and helps me with accessories and light make up. After a lengthy process we finish just in time.

I hear a knock on my door. "It's me Ella." I smile brightly when I hear his voice. "I open the door to see Luka with a box and a bouquet. "You look beautiful." I blush immensely, "Thank you..." I dare not look him in the eye. He hands me the bouquet and the box of chocolates and I thank him. "Come on." He leads me downstairs and to one of the darkest rooms in the house. "It took some time but I hope you like it." He smiles brightly as he opens the door. I look inside to find a projector reflecting off one of the walls, a blanket on the floor with a bunch of pillows and snacks. I'm speechless.

"Whoa..." I take in the scene in front of me. "Do you like it...?" "Like it?! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" I hug him tightly.

I pull out of the hug and clear my throat, "Oh uh...sorry about that..." I smile awkwardly as I blush, "D-don't be..." Luka stares at me, "Uhm...why don't you take a seat, I'll set up the movie to play." He smiles and I nod my head.

The blankets and pillows were incredibly soft and there were macaroons, chocolates, chips, pizza and a few grilled sandwiches. The movie starts playing and Luka sits beside me. W\I glance over at him ever so often as I snack on some macaroons, "Wanna play a game?" his sudden question startled me a little. "Sure, why not." I smile.

"Okay...lets see how much we've changed since the last time we saw each other. Favorite color?"

"Green." I smile, "Not purple anymore?" I shake my head, "Is your favorite still blue?" He nods.

"Favorite lyric?" he smiles softly. " 'A sunset is an ending, a sunrise is a beginning up above. so kiss me under the sky so we have a forever my love.' " I smile softly.
"If that's what you want..." my eyes widen, "H-huh?" My heart races in my chest.

"Too soon?" He asks and I'm speechless. "I waited for years, it'll never be too soon." I smile as he leans closer until we're centimeters apart.

___________________________________________
Sorry about it being so short😭