Chapter 16

[Luka pov]

I just stopped by the flower shop to pick up some flowers for Ella. I can't believe she's finally mine...
I can't help but smile to myself when I think about her and- "Luka!" "Ladybug?" I look at her in confusion as she swings us to our randevue point. "Something really bad happened..." my mind immediately goes to Ella. "Is Ella okay? Did something happen?" My heart stops.

"I'm afraid not Luka...but we're going to save her but if we are, we're going to need a second chance."
"Got it. Sass-"
"No wait! I'm afraid you have too much of a personal attachment to this particular situation...it may cloud your judgement. I may have to give the snake miraculous to someone else for today..."
"No Ladybug please...I need to do this..." I plead. "Are you sure about this Luka?" Sass asks and I nod.

Ladybug sighs. "I'm trusting you Luka..." she half smiles.
"Wait, Silkk, Ellas kwami...she could really help."
"I'll get her a holder." Ladybug nods. "Wait, how did you know about Silkk?" She asks and I crease my eyebrows. "Luka you know this is supposed to be a secret."
"I know Ladybug... don't worry, no one else knows." I smile.
"Sass, scales slither!"

Moments later, Ladybug and I make our way to our destination where we find Cat Noir, Bunixx and Vesperia. "Now that we're all together, we can finally make our move."
"When did she get Akumatized?" I ask and Ladybug looks at me with sorrowful eyes. "You don't know...do you?" Cat noir asks. "Well...it's not just her, it's her twin brother as well..."
"They're uhm..." ladybug hesitates.
"Sentimonsters. Gosh why won't you guys just spit it out?" Bunixx adds.

"Ah so it's not the real them it's just Sentimonsters right?" I smile. "No-" "Yea, yes it's not the real them!" Lady smiles as she glares at Cat Noir. I don't like where this is going...
"So what, do we find the feather thing and just put them out of existence or something?" Vesperia asks.
"Well..."

Suddenly a knife flies towards us. "Did you think we didn't see yo- Luka...?"
That voice... it's just a Sentimonster Luka...it's not her...
"My name is Viperion."
"Everyone split up!" Ladybug shouts and we all follow her orders as the Sentimonsters continues to attack.

The fight continues for a while, we're unable to communicate because the two of them continue to separate us.

Suddenly, only one of them is visible...the Ella copy is gone.
"Blue..."
"Ella?"
I turn around to see the Sentimonster and charge towards her. "It's me blue.."
"Ella?" My heart sinks.

"VIPERION MOVE!" Cat Noir shouts as he hits the weapon out of Ella's hand. "Blue, you need to go, I don't have much control..." her eyes are full of terror.
What's going on...?

"Viperion...I think you should leave it to us...I can temporarily get another holder for Sass and give it right back to you but-"
"Ladybug, is Ella a Sentimonster...?"
She looks at me sorrowfully.
"Yes."

My heart shatters into a million tiny fragments, the explosion sending each shard into my organs and up to my throat and into my spine.
I can't move.

"You should go home Luka...this is too personal for you."
She holds out her hand for my miraculous.
I nod and hand it to her.

****Unedited****