Serial Designation X

Normal Look-

Shown on the cover

Murder Drone Look-

Looks- Serial Designation X Sports the typical build of a Disassembly Drone, only slightly taller by around 3 inches

Looks- Serial Designation X Sports the typical build of a Disassembly Drone, only slightly taller by around 3 inches. Clothing wise, he adorns a solid gray long coat with a fur collar with a belt around his waist colored yellow and black in a strip pattern.

On his left arm he sports the normal armband of a Disassembly Drone and the right arm sports an armband spelling out "Mk.2". Signifying he is of a new model of Drone, His LEDs are a dark orange, rather than a light yellow with matching Nanite Acid tails. Dark gray hair mixed with silver covers his head under his Ushanka-hat and lights along his head.

(An Ushanka-hat is that one stereotypical Russian hat if you don't know.)

History- Serial Designation X is an upgraded version of the standard Disassembly Drone. Designed with all the original features, it also gave him more to be as versatile as possible in stealth, combat, and extermination. When he landed on Copper-9, he immediately began observation as per his orders and did so with efficiency. As well as taking out smaller settlements of Workers. Due to him being a newer model and upgraded beyond normal Disassembly Drones, he became a squad leader of a team consisting of Serial Designations J, V, and N. Only meeting them after their arrival on Copper-9.

Features- Along with the original weapons and traits of a Disassembly Drone, he also has additional features.

This includes:

-No need to drink Worker Drone oil on a regular Disassembly Drone basis, and only needs around a cup to function perfectly for a month. Also bring able to last longer if he shuts down unnecessary systems or go into sleep mode.

-Can survive in the sun for a period of time amounting to an hour.

-An extra tail, identical to a standard Nanite Acid tail with the same features.

-Has optics that are much better and have night vision and can see much farther than other Drones.

There are more, but they are all minor compared to these notable ones.

Personality- Serial Designation X has an overall kind personality towards those he works with and acts professionally around them when times call for it. When he is around his squad, he is more casual and shows concern and worry for his squad when things are wrong with them. He will ensure that his squad is taken care of and doesn't allow them to just sit around. Making sure they follow their directive. On the field, though, he becomes a top tier Disassembly Drone. Being able to dispatch a whole group of Worker Drones in seconds.