Year 3: A Worker - Uzi POV

Heyo, so this chapter is basically the start of the Pilot Episode. It goes from Uzi's POV, so there's the other side of the story. So the this will basically have the Exposition and everything from a transcript. But this will have some of my own details in it. The next chapter will be from the Murder Drones POV and continue from there. Enjoy!

BOOTING UP//
EXPOSITION //

Uzi: We are Worker Drones. Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company, JCJenson IN SPAAAAACCCEE!!!! Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex. But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything, mostly because they handled that just fine all by themselves.

As she speaks, the planet core collapses and blows up a good majority of Copper-9. 

Uzi: With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off. We finally had a future, all to ourselves.

A flash of light hits the planet revealing a Landing Pod.

Uzi: Unfortunately, our parent company didn't exactly love the concept of runaway AI...

The Disassembly Drones begin to emerge from the pod. One of them throws the head of a dead drone, laughs, and destroys the city with other drones.

Uzi: But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses?! Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?! It's like we're waiting for an inciting incident! Anyway, that's why my project is this sick-as-hell Railgun!

At the sight of the weapon her classmates panic.

Riley: Oh, so not the vibe!

Uzi: Easy, morons. It doesn't work... yet! It doesn't work yet. Who said it doesn't work, maybe it does!

She flick the switch on the weapon and starts laughing maniacally.

The teacher rolls his eyes and sighs in disinterest

Teacher: Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons.

Uzi: Oh, and this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?

Teacher: ...No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth two points on the rubric. And is it supposed to be that color?

Uzi's railgun begins glowing red and an explosion is heard from outside the classroom.

She then ends up in the sick bay with a bandage over her left eye and an icepack.

Lizzy: Ew, it didn't kill her! Oh my god, it's so bad! 

She and her friend leave.

Uzi: Ugh...

Thad then walk into the room.

Thad:  Classic toxic masculinity, Chad! That's never gonna end up problematic... Oh wow, Uzi? I heard you, uh-

Uzi: I'm an angsty teen, Thad. Bite me! Also, how do you know my name? People willingly talk to you.

Thad then chuckles at the remark.

Thad:  Well, I'd say everyone knows 's daughter, but, uh... Then you might blow the other half of your face off.

Uzi: Crippling daddy issues, hilarious... What are you in for? Testosterone too hard?