Month 4 Week 2: The Reward

X goes outside after his 2 week long sleep and notices a smaller pod close to his, looking as if only arriving recently. He walks over to it, seeing it was a JC Jenson item pod. 

He then remembers that he was to be sent an reward from HQ due to his progress. It must have arrived while he was in sleep mode. As he looks at the smaller pod, he finds a latch to open it.

 He pulls the latch and on the inside of the pod sat a blue jacket, similar to the one he had already.

He picked it up and examined it and didn't know how to feel about it.

X: Hmm, blue isn't really my color... But it's still nice to have nonetheless.

He looks back into the pod to notice something else inside. It looked to be a calendar? He picked it up, slightly confused.

Why would he need a calendar for a planet whose orbit and years aren't the same as Earth's? If he remembered right, Copper-9's orbit was 13 months, so this calendar was overall useless.

X sighed and took the items into the pod with him and stashed them away. Maybe they would be useful later. X then goes about his business he had planned to do 2 weeks prior.

The Calendar:

Sorry for this short chapter, but I just wanted to showcase the items as requested by a viewer. So what's the thoughts on the blue coat version? If you like it or dislike it, leave a comment. Also was the calendar funny? I thought it would definitely be something they would send him. LOL.