2 ❄️

"Enough talk about your dad

"Enough talk about your dad. Are you prepared for tomorrow's fan sign?" Somi asked sensing I was getting a bit sad talking about my dad and the family issues.

"Sure I am. I so nervous though, you know I've never attended any of their events"

"But you've been a fan girl long enough. You always had me buy their merch and ship to you. You've been a great supporter. This is just you being physically present so don't stress" she said flashing me a knowing smile

"Yeah right. I'll try. But I could pass out being that close to them. This is going to be harder than I imagined Som"

"I'm telling you Lyn. Chill will you? Save your energy for tomorrow. Have you picked an outfit yet?"

"What's there to pick?A jean will do for me. It's not a contest is it?"

"I'm not riding with you if you come looking like an Ahjumma. You have to look presentable at least. Though we're not allowed to film but the company will definitely film and some will be be definitely uploaded on all official sites"

"Ahjumma? You're crazy Som! I know how to pull an outfit alright. Don't think so little of me"

"Show me then. Let's see what you have on tomorrow and if I'm unimpressed you owe me something"

"I'm not betting Somi. I'm just putting on a Simple jean and clean shoes. You said to look presentable"

"Presentable indeed" Somi snorted

Funny how Somi is so bent on having me super dressed when she's the one who needs all the help in the world getting dressed.

"Might as well have fun Som. So what do I owe you if I'm unable to impress you tomorrow?" I asked grinning

"Very simple. 3 options and you get to pick one"

"I'm listening and stop the devilish grin will you. You look like you're about to sell me for a nickel"

Somi immediately jumps to her feet and begins a silly dance. I feel it in my guts this girl was up to no good. I'm already regretting my decision immediately.

"Well I have very simple options for you....."

"Simple my foot. You have the look of a swindler right now"

"Whatever. Celine if I'm unimpressed with your outfit tomorrow, I'll be kind enough to let you go with me to the event because you'll be too stubborn to ever agree to a change of outfit and I also don't want you getting lost. So one, you'll skip coming to the flower shop for 3 days. Go do something else with your time, take a break before you work yourself to death"

"I'm not sure I can stay away from the flower shop for 3 whole days Somi. What exactly am I supposed to be doing for 3 days straight?"

"That brings me to the second option"