19 💐

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you - The Alchemist

Sun, April 25

In the tranquil moments of a very quiet Sunday evening, I'm sitting alone in my room after laying out the clothes I'd chosen for a late night beach drive with Joshua. I'm staring at myself in the mirror of my dresser, my thoughts consumed by the wonderful man I'd met five months ago but only began dating two weeks ago. He'd entered my life like a burst of sunlight after a long, dark night, and he's shown me an abundance of love and support that I'd only dreamt of in the past.

Remembering my previous relationship, with it's echoes of manipulation and subtle cruelty, I can't help but smile. The contrast between a very narcissistic Michael (and my dad because he was also in this relationship) and the caring, affectionate man by my side now was like light and darkness. I'm still marveled at how Joshua adores me, the way he holds my hands, looks into my eyes and listens to every word I say with genuine interest, his ever precious smile that always has my heart fluttering. The universe gave it's absolute best in creating this man, he was moulded to perfection.

His kindness and unwavering Support brought a sense of peace to my life, one which I'd yearned for. He's been so busy lately and we haven't met after the games night but these two weeks have been the best days of my life, all the precious moments we share even if we're apart, the laughter, the late-night conversations. He never failed to make me feel special and cherished, once I'd received a delivery of beautifully crafted clay pots in dozens. We'd talked 2 nights prior and I'd joked about wanting them because they were a rare design and pretty expensive, he'd said he wanted me to have the nicest things if they made me smile the way I did when I called to thank him.

He'd traveled for a fashion event in Paris bit made sure his members spent some time with me whenever they could. At this point I was this close to adopting Minghao, DK, Seungkwan and Dino, these four were my absolute favorite pals but I always ended up with a migraine after spending a few minutes with them. Jeonghan was also busy but he never failed to send an array of snacks my way, Scoups however, had decided I'm the perfect dog-sitter for Khuma and I obliged his request only because Khuma had kept my secret from that night she stood at my door and heard sounds too mature for her pup-ears.

I miss him terribly, but I never really felt alone because I now have his brothers as 12 new family members and our family was pretty chaotic, Somi managed to keep us in check even though she was the craziest of us all.

A ring from my phone and I snap out of my thoughts, I glance at the phone screen and my insides burst with happiness -Zarin Calling.

"Who's the most beautiful 25 year old?" I hear the sweet voice of my brother and my eyes water

"Celine is!" I respond letting out a small laugh "I miss you so much Za"

"You can come visit if you want, I have so much going on here, how are you half pint?" I can feel the grin on his face as he calls me his favorite nickname