• 41 •

I gradually awaken from slumber, my eyes adjusting to the soft glow in the room, only to find Joshua leaning against the bed's headboard, tenderly brushing a few stray locks of hair away from my face, his expression filled with a serene smile

His watchful gaze as I slept, his caring touch, it made me wonder how long he had been awake, enchanted by the sight of me resting.

"You're still up? And why am I the only one unclothed here?" I mumble, blinking away the remnants of sleep.

He places a tender kiss on my forehead, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "I heard some noise and it woke me up. Turns out it was Somi and Gyu in the kitchen making scrambled eggs at 2 am," he explains with a chuckle.

"Poor baby, his mummy is always eating," I tease, stifling a yawn.

"Good thing his daddy knows how to cook," he quips, and I can't help but smile at his witty remark.

Attempting to sit up, his hand effortlessly slips around my waist, offering support. "You know I'm not fragile, I won't break Jisoo." I jest, a smirk on my lips.

"Well... you might be a bit sore," he admits, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm fine, babe. Soaking up together for almost an hour in the bath helped immensely. Thank you," I express my gratitude, smiling as he draws me closer.

"I'm just glad you're okay, Lu," he murmurs, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips, and I respond with a soft hum.

"By the way, if you're going to remain clothed, could you grab me some clothes too? " I playfully request.

"Ah. . . or you'll rather have me strip?" he teases, causing my cheeks to flush as he removes his shirt.

"Don't say things like that," I retort, trying to squirm from his embrace, only to find myself held more tightly.

"After..." he trails off, lifting my chin to meet his gaze. His words evoke a blush, and I shyly bury my face in his bare chest, feeling his warmth enveloping me. "Thank you, Lu. Thank you," he whispers, prompting me to lift my head and meet his eyes.

I take a moment to revel in the serene beauty of his features, illuminated by the soft moonlight filtering into the room. His gaze upon me feels like a gentle caress, his unwavering attention making me feel cherished.
I seem to be melting under his stare as always, it's the way he looks at me like I'm the only one in the entire planet. It's the way his gaze never wavers when I'm close. As long as his eyes find me, he holds me and where he can't see me, he keeps searching. He is Joshua Hong, the man I've loved, still love, and will always love-a constant presence in my life.

Memories of our lovemaking from hours ago flood my mind, intertwining with the present, creating a tranquil silence between us, filled with unspoken understanding and shared emotions.

He treated me like a delicate treasure, he was gentle, loving yet firm as he worshipped my body, guiding us to heights of intimacy I had never experienced. He, more than anyone else, deserved to be my first..... and only. Soaking in the bath, his gentle touch as he held me close, and our intimate moments linger as I nestle into his embrace, feeling the warmth of his naked body against mine, succumbing to the serenity of slumber's embrace as soon as my body hit the sheets.