chapter 2

The next morning at 5
Tae woke up and did his morning routine and left downstairs for making breakfast for his husband and son... he always have to woke up at 5 at morning as he has alots of things to do he woke up before them and slept after them after two hours
Tae pov
I come inside and saw both of them are sleeping so peacefully Gguk is almost at top of Jungkook who was holding him so protectively why they so cute God but I have woke both of them otherwise they gonna be late
Tae: Jungkook, Gguk get up it's almost 8 please get up *Tae said while taking the blanket from their body but both of them just whine like babies and again fall asleep while cuddling with each other Tae sighed heavily it's always been so hard to woke both of them why they have to be this
heavy sleepers God if they would be late than
also it's gonna be his fault
Tae: Gguk get up *I said but he just whine more this boy I know he won't gonna woke up this soon I just took him in my arms he started to whine more but fall asleep again*sigh***
Tae pov: I looked at Jungkook and saw he too fall asleep again like wow

Tae - Jungkook get up it's already 8 if you don't wanna be late for your meeting than get up *I shake him a little but it's doesn't work at all*
Tae: Jungkook you told me you have a meeting early today if you get late you can't BLAME ME *I said and in the next moment he woke up he looks at the clock and his eyes widened in shock I just let him be there and left for washroom with a sleepy Gguk in my arms I made Gguk stand there who is just about to fall but he woke up Gguk was about to fall but he woke up when I pour some water at his face he looks at me with annoyed face, isn't I should be the one to feel annoyed, he is just like his father anyway* Gguk: Mama what's your problem can't you let me sleep peacefully hah *he said but I just ignore his words and give him his toothbrush and help him to brush his tooth, Jungkook come inside looking like a mess and little pissed*
Jk: Can't you woke me up little early you know that I have a meeting in just one hour *I ignored him as well it's not like I have an answer to say*
Tae pov
If I try to woke them up early than they
will say not to disturb them and if I don't woke
them up and they be late than too it's my fault
like whatever the reason is they both just always
blame me that's why I actually doesn't answer them sometimes, Jungkook fresh up quickly than I expected and left for our room Gguk was also done I carry him to room again and made him get ready for his school
Jk: what should I wear you didn't even took
out the clothes yet what I'm supposed to wear?
Tae: Give me a second will you

Tae - Jungkook get up it's already 8 if you don't wanna be late for your meeting than get up *I shake him a little but it's doesn't work at all*Tae: Jungkook you told me you have a meeting early today if you get late you can't BLAME ME *I said and...

Author POV
Tae said went to closets and took out a coat tie with the other necessary things, well this is second things Jungkook let Tae do after Gguk come to their life, Tae isn't really a fashionable person but he is too good to select for others Jungkook doesn't admit but he do like Tae choice alot that's why he let Tae choose his daily outfit which Tae do gladly not only outfit but sometimes Jk let Tae do his tie too especially if Jk is late he let Tae do those things for him after giving Jungkook his outfit Tae go towards Gguk and fix his tie and hair, Gguk was ready Tae was about to take filmSTER downstairs for breakfast but he stopped when Jk call him * Jk: Can you do my tie?