Chapter 12

Tae - eomma should I forgive them?
Mrs. Jeon - you shouldn't forgive them as I know my son very well, I want to make him realize that you are perfect for him and make him regret everything what he did to you, he maybe not hurt you physically but mentally he did bear....
Tae - eomma why I only have difficulty life?! Am I that much bad?? I just wish for someone who will love me forever but... *cut off by Mrs. Jeon as tae eyes has form tears, he maybe strong Infront of everyone but his heart is not strong enough and Mrs. Jeon just hug him*
Mrs. Jeon - shh... Now don't cry bear *he patted his back and after some min he stop and wipe his tears*
Tae - eomma I will not cry, I am not that weak who even can't survive...
Let's skip the time:
After two - three day
(when Mrs. Jeon left to her mansion)
Author Pov
Tae was still ignore them because he make himself like he is invisible to them...
But he only know how is heart break because who we love the most we have to ignore that it's hurts... Father and son condition was not that great as taegguk became sad and jungkook became like an angry person who just firing many people...
Like these a month gone
Author Pov
Today is weekend and gguk is in his grandma house and as today jungkook have to go to the party...he don't want to but his friends insisted him to come so he can't say no... Back to the story

Jk pov
Today I have to go to the club, I don't want to but still my friends insisted me cuz my all high school classmate are coming that why... Now i have to get ready, everyone know but not tae cuz he is not even come Infront of me just ignoring me... So i already tell eomma when I left taegguk to her house and I know eomma already told him about it...*he opened his closet* ahhh, I can't find anything to wear..
*by ½ hrs decision, he chose white t-shirt with denim jeans and denim jacket*

Author Pov After wearing the clothes he left for the xxx club, where is friend called him

Author Pov
After wearing the clothes he left for the xxx club, where is friend called him..and when he reached there his nose smelled the alcohol which make him uncomfortable but he left inside and see his friends..and he noticed many girls are checking him out, cuz why not He is JEON JUNGKOOK!!
Jk - hello guys *a little bow with a cold look*
? - hi jungkook *a sweet voice*
Jk - jia?

To be continued....
Thank you for watching
Sorry for the late update
Hope u all like it
Pls vote...
I also came for my friend story

https://www.wattpad.com/story/362101848?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=PalJaggi

Pls see it
Hope u all like that