chapter 3

Author POV
Jk come inside their room with a sleeping Gguk in his arms he made Gguk lay in the bed comfortable and cover his with a blanket and with that Jk went to washroom he changed his clothes in comfortable one and come out of the washroom*
Jk: Where is he
*Jk whispered to himself thinking where is Taehyung, he thought to go down and check but stopped thinking where would he go he must be doing something in the kitchen will come whenever he will be done and with that he lay in the bed as well *
On the other hand
Author POV
Tae come to his own room the room he used to stay before Gguk comes to this world, in this room Jk made love with him this room is so special for him, whenever he feels down or got tired of everything he just come here to give sometimes to himself and to cry he don't want to cry in front of Jungkook because the first he did he remembers Jungkook saying he is just acting for attention bloody attention seeker and after that he never actually got the gut to cry in front of him or anyone scared that everyone gonna thinks the same as Jungkook. Tae come inside the washroom he look at the mirror, does he really looks that bad Jungkook every words were running all over his head "Bloody typical nerd" Tae took off his glasses and again look at the mirror, he run his hands on the mirror on his eyes, his eyes are beautiful Tae doesn't have any problems in his eyes he wear glasses because he kind of find confident if he wear glasses as he is very bad at making eye contact that's why those glasses really save him from that he never knew for those glasses he will be seen as a typical nerd but if

 Tae come inside the washroom he look at the mirror, does he really looks that bad Jungkook every words were running all over his head "Bloody typical nerd" Tae took off his glasses and again look at the mirror, he run his hands on the mirror on h...

he is a nerd what's the problem in it, some people wear glasses for fashion and some wear because they actual have problems in eyes and some wear because they find themselves more confident wearing glasses Tae is in them and it's totally fine he knows it but why others have problems with it, Tae look at his clothes for a second and than took out the big hoodie from his body, he looks at his body he isn't actually too fat he is just 79 Kg his cheeks are surely Chubby ones but as he always wear loose outfit it made him look more fat.
How much Tae wish to shout at them saying what wrong he did to all of them to deserve something this cruel, why they blame him everytime even tho he never did wrong doesn't matter how hard he try why nobody saw it, Jungkook those words were repeating in his mind again and again "What about Gguk why he doesn't like his own mother who give him birth" Those words has hurt his heart so badly, he never wanted to think himself as a loser as a useless but they got success they broke him so well made him feel like a trash they succeed.