Chapter 22

Tae - I am pre.. gnant.. *while tears came from his eyes while touching the stomach and jimin just came in worried* hyungiee I am pregnant *he hug jimin and start crying*
Jm - baby don't cry, you need to be strong enough for your baby... *in mind - hope jungkook was known by anything* baby can u tell me how you got pregnant
*and he tell everything about what happened that day and also jungkook don't even known he has done with tae... He was so drunk at day*
Jm - now let's go *smile* now let me make my soulmate eat his favourite food made by me..
Tae - really *sparkling eyes*
Jm - yes baby bear let's go.. *in mind - why tae needs to suffer always*
Tae pov
Baby mama promise you he will take care of you....hope i can tell your appa about it.. I know what is happening there..i can't see them cry for me.. *sigh* I think kookie will be happy there..he is happy without me then I can leave without him.. Now i need to find a job for me because I need to get many things for my baby...
Tae - hyung can I work?
Jm - no..
Tae - why hyungie
Jm - you have me and your hyung for anything you can ask us and also u are pregnant
Tae - I want to be myself hyung... I want to be independent and work hard for  my baby *while touching his stomach* hyungie you have my paperwork...
Jm - i have but not giving u
Tae - could I work in the cafe?
Jm - no ways! I won't let you work there
Tae - a small company?
Jm - noo...
Tae - what about yoongi hyung company?
Jm - it's great idea and also you are qualified for being his personal secretary post....
Tae - but will he agree?
JM - Of course he will because you are really aligible for this and you always have a dream to do work but couldn't as after your studies they(Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim) make you married...also you are the topper *and they talk something and like these they reach and they reach and door was open by non other than minji who is surprised seeing taetae unkie is standing here Infront of him*
Mj - taetae unkie when did u came? *she hug him tightly and she take him in his arms*
Tae - just an hours ago...
Jm - and also he is staying with us from now on..
Mj - really eomma? *shining eyes*
Jm - yes my baby *smile*
Mj - now leT me make u see mY rOom *cute voice*
Jm - not now baby your taetae unkie hasn't eaten anything from morning so let him eat... *strict*
Mj - let's go taetae unkie for eat then...*she run and he just smile and walk with her and he smile and yeontan too came while running at taetae*
Tae - wait a sec.. I bring your food too let me bring.. *he take the bowl which he bought and take the food of yeontan and give him and another side water and he started he eating it and he smile seeing this and he go and wash his hands and go to eat with min family and after eating they have started talking *
Jm - love?
Yg - yes?
Jm - I want to ask you about can tae work in your company as your personal secretary.. And this is he paperwork *and yoongi show the paper work *
Yg - bear you are really agible for this post. Now you are working with me, welcome to min company *smile and hand shake with him*
Tae - thank you hyung *he handshake with him*

On the other side
Jk pov
I made taegguk sleep, he ain't eating and just crying all day because his mom left him...and after making him sleep and I think to go on tae room and see the table where there are many photo of him and I take one of his pics...

And tears came from my eyes because I regret for not telling him

And tears came from my eyes because I regret for not telling him... I regret when he left I regret everything and realised in the end I love u so much taetae... I miss u everyday..i can see your ignorance but not leaving... Pls come back...

Time skip after 8 years

To be continued....
Sorry for late update
Sorry I couldn't post my story in these day because my extra class of 12 and also my tution are there... I wi try my best to write and improve it....

Thnks for 11k on my story
Pls comment on my story
Pls vote it will be really helpful...

I will update story with 2+ comments... And i will update soon...
Thank you so much for reading my book