Chapter 15

*if this song here is not like coming you can use your Spotify and play song - "Kamoshiyan" *

Taegguk pov
I want to ask eomma why he was ignoring us but he don't reply as grandmother also said that your eomma is hurt by me and appa..

Jk - ggukie ggukie *came out of his thoughts *
Gguk - yes appa
Jk - what are you thinking so much?
Gguk - Ahh nothing appa
Jk - let's go to the home and in between we can take your ice cream.. *and he smiled because love for ice cream is everything *
Gguk - yeahhh let's go appa *run towards the car and Jk take a goodbye with his parents and left for his mansion but before taking ggukie ice cream. *

In Ice cream shop
Author Pov
They goes inside and take
And he bought and ice cream and Jk noticed Gguk was seeing a family Infront of him, they all were happy talking and he sadly smile seeing this..
Jk - what happen baby *see taegguk*
Gguk - nothing appa let's go *smile and run towards the car and after reaching towards the house *
Author Pov
Jk open with the password and ggukie run to just find his eomma, and he saw lunch with the notes...

Gguk - appa there is an note with the lunch *shout from kitchen and Jk came too see the dining table with food and he take the sticky note and read it *Jk povWhere is he now gone ??! Why don't he tell me??! It make me worried about now

Jk pov
Where is he now gone ??! Why don't he tell me??! It make me worried about now..

Gguk - appa what happened??
Jk - your eomma has gone somewhere and he said to eat the lunch and he will come late... Lets eat

On the other side with tae
Author Pov
He has gone non other Mrs. Jeon mansion, after when they left, he reached to her house..and he don't want ggukie and Jk to see him so he thinks to go to Mrs. Jeon house for have some time there with her and talk to her...

Tae pov
Hope they eat the lunch made by me.. Now don't overthink about them Mr. Jeon Taehyung..i want to tell you the moment you did with me yesterday but I can't.. It hurts but I can't tell.. That why today I wear neck full dress..so no one can see it.. *sad smile*

Hope I can tell you that about the yesterday jungkookie

Hope I can tell you that about the yesterday jungkookie.. I really love you but I don't think you love me.. I don't want to overthink but my mind always and it makes me hurts..I want to shout at you why she is perfect than me.. I know she is really kind and good looking person but when you compare my love to her it hurts...i don't want to ignore you but it hurts and you know it hurts to ignore you both but...

Mrs. Jeon - bear bear *shout and he came out of his thoughts *
Tae - yes eomma *he fake his smile*
Mrs. Jeon - baby don't fake smile i know your everything.. Now tell me what happen??
Tae - *his eyes became teary and he started crying and Mrs. Jeon just hug him*
Mrs. Jeon - baby cry as much you can i know you needed it and tell me what happened...
Tae - *and he tell everything about yesterday*
Mrs. Jeon - how can he do it to you *angry*
Tae - Eomma don't tell him..

Mrs

Mrs. Jeon - why i shouldnt?
Tae - because I don't want to make him regret.. Please eomma for me *pleaded eyes and she nod* thank you eomma *sad smile and hug her*
*and they start to talk and after an hours Mr. Jeon came. *
Mr. Jeon - bear when do you came?
Tae - appa just an hours ago *he first bow*
Mr. Jeon - you know I feel like something has happened between you and jungkook.. You can free to tell me son.. *cut off by Mrs. Jeon *
Mrs. Jeon - come to have lunch bear and you too *shout and they just go to dinning room just to see Mrs. Jeon just making the table with tae's favourite food*
Tae - thank you so much eomma for this much food *excited like a baby Infront of jeon and they just chuckled seeing this and cooed at him, he maybe look mature but from his heart he is just an innocent baby who just want love because he only know how his life is so suffocating*

To be continued...
Thank you so much for reading my book and sharing this much love
Hope u like it
Sorry for late update
Hope u will understand about the late update due to my exam
Please vote and comment please
I want to know about my story how it is going on...

Thank you so much for reading my book and sharing this much loveHope u like itSorry for late updateHope u will understand about the late update due to my examPlease vote and comment pleaseI want to know about my story how it is going on

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE !!!