Chapter 10

Author Pov
On the other side with jk
Jk days are not going well, he was becaming angry these days more, he didn't even know what happen to him, why he is firing and getting angry easily sometime he feel like because he didn't see tae..but he made his mind easily like why will I think of him?...

Jk pov
Why I am becaming so angry and stressful these days??
Why I can't pay attention to my work these days?? I think it's because of taehyung, I don't think so... Why will I miss him? I don't even like him, let's try our best to work, oh shit!! It's 3 pm today I have to go to taegguk parents meeting...

Author Pov
He packed his everything and left for the taegguk school...

In taegguk school
Author pov
He goes to meeting

Jk - hello miss, sorry for being late
Te - it's ok Mr. Jeon, where is Mrs. Jeon?
Jk - he has gone somewhere with his friends
Te - I just want to say thank you to him, he save my kids from the bully that time..but he just left that day, and about taegguk your son is good at everything but these days he is being sad..have something happens to your family like fights?
Jk - no there is no family problem *in mind why he is sad because of tae is ignoring him*
Te - mr.jeon this is the report card
Jk - may I go now? Where is taegguk?
Te - he is in the grounds, you can take him from there
Jk -* he bow and left*

Jk pov
What happen to him these days? He is not like this before why now??!? I go to ground and saw him he was playing with his friends and he noticed me and run and hugged me with his beautiful smile..

Tg - appa you came?!
Jk - yes baby I came, what happened to you? Your teacher told me you are being sad these days?
Tg - I miss eomma *hug his appa* why he is not coming to home ?
Jk - let's go to some restaurant and call your suga uncle for there, what do you wanna eat?
Tg - Bibimbap?! * excited 😍*

Author Pov
They go to famous resturant.. And gone to amusement park  and have lots of fun and taegguk was happy but his mind is thinking about his eomma only, he also don't know he was the only one who doesn't like his eomma hug, and now he needed it the most...

Author Pov
Skip one month...
Its  these days like only happened like this and today tae is coming back to south Korea.. They all were happy especially jungkook and taegguk...

In airport
Author Pov
They three are here with Mr. Jeon and they saw them.. Tae was looking more beautiful then before..
and tae goes to Mr. Jeon and hugged him
Tg - eomma...

To be continued

To be continued....