Chapter 28

? - baby
? - love something happens to me take care of my babies.. And i want to tell you I love you so much... *his breath stop*
? - love love wake up wake up...... (love!!*shout*)
Author Pov
Jungkook open his eyes, he was breathing heavily...
Jk - nothing will happen to you...*yoongi give him the water worriedly*
Jkg - are u fine appa? *worried and sit on his appa lap and hug him*
Jk - yes baby I am fine *deep breath*
Jkg - what happen appa??
Jk - bad dream
Jkg - about?
Jk - your mama *not want to cry*
Jkg - appa nothing will happen to mama, he has promised me he will see my wedding day and hyungiee too.. He promised me he will stay with me...appa I am scared to lose him... My mama, she is my life.. After he left you, he became so lonely because I have seen him in these years...
Jk - *mind - i cant also lose him too my baby, I want to tell him that I am sorry, I want to prove my love...i want to make him trust me*
Jm - jungkook, taehyung has love you the most but you broke him from his everything... You have hurt him mentally... He wants to come back, his heart always says to go but his mind says u will hurt him again, first of all you broke the trust of tae... I have seen him broking down and cry very hardly... After eomma (Mrs. Jeon) he always trust me and tells me everything.. You have broke him mentally.. He maybe looks strong enough but inside he is just a small innocent baby who just wants to live peacefully...who want someone to love him because even his real parents neglect him for being fat, they even not care about him... He need someone to love him but you broke him.. *tears came from his eyes and yoongi just hug him and he just crying in yoongi arms and jk who is silently listening not wanting to cry*
? - excuse me?! Are u tae guardians
Jm - who are u??
? - I am jin and he is my husband kim namjoon, tae real brother and she is...
Jkg - harii!!!
Hr - junghyung!!
Jk - who are they baby??
Jkg - she is my best friend and they are mama brother
. *smile*
Jin - when we got to know about tae accident we just came here....
Jm - his surgery is starting now..
Jin - why god give hard time to good people??
Jk - he will be fine..
Jin - who are u??
Jk - I am jeon jungkook, his  husband...
Jin - but husband by who, I know he left you because he has tell me this but not the reason.. But in his eyes, I see love for you.. And his heart ache when he live like a single mother... Jungkook pls don't make him leave again because he loves you
Jm - but we don't know about his any brother..
Rm - i was a mafia king that time but I fell in love with jin but my father didn't accept and wanted to marry with someone else but tae helped to run away and I am now a businessman and I found tae when he came to my school admission and as Jin was the principal and we meet up together....and i haven't come to your wedding that why u don't know me.... *a nurse came*
Nu - has anyone has AB+ blood? The patient needs it..
Rm - i have
Nu - let's go inside *rm goes inside it broke his hearts seeing his baby brother hurt but he deep breath and sit on other side to give him blood and rm just see him, he left*
Time skip after an hours.
Doctor came...
Dr. - he is..........

To be continue...
Sorry for the late update
Sorry for mistake
Hope u like that
Sorry if it's boring
Pls vote and 4+ comment for next part...
Thank for making my story in 22k....