Chapter 13

Jia - jungkook *smile*
Jk - when do you came?
Jia - i just came 2 days ago with my fiance Son Myeong oh..

Mye - nice to meet you again jungkook *smirk*Jk - nice to meet you again too *smirk* when you guys are marrying Jia - in 2 months Jk - ohh great Eu - we have invited you with your husband where is he? Jk - he is at home Mye - anything happen? *smi...

Jk - nice to meet you again too *smirk* when you guys are marrying
Jia - in 2 months
Jk - ohh great
Eu - we have invited you with your husband where is he?
Jk - he is at home
Mye - anything happen? *smirk*
Jk - none of your business *coldly*
Gyu - you know your husband is really cute, really have manner to talk with others.. Hope I can have this type of husband *daydreaming*
Jk - don't talk personal now... *jealous*
Jia - now stop fighting and enjoy... *jungkook sit down like a king and mingyu sit beside him..and other side Myeong oh*
Gyu - now tell me guys what are u doing in your life?
Mye - I am a ceo of son enterprise
Jia - i am his secretary
Jk - i am ceo of jeon enterprise
Gyu - woah!! Guys you become so big, let's drink guys
Jk - i am not
Gyu - jungkook you have to broooo, it's is renunciation of us..
Jk - but...
Gyu - no but you are gonna drink means drink..
Jk - only some *mingyu call the waiter to bring the drink and they have some drinks and like they started to talk and now like this Jk got 6 drinks and got drunk, mingyu and jia has not got drunk Myeong oh was also drunk so mingyu take jungkook with his car and jia take myeon oh with her*

On other hand
Tae pov
Why he is not here now??!!?i maybe ignore him but I also wanted to take care of him..like an invisible person
*knock knock*
Who is it in this time??!!
*tae check the tv and saw a stranger with jungkook so he just run and open the door*
Tae - what happen to him? *worried *
Gyu - he just got drunk so I take him here...
Tae - its been many time you should stay here??!
Gyu - no no it is ok i can go alone
Tae - thank u for taking him *he slightly bow*
*he left and he started jungkook to take him to his bedroom but jungkook open his eyes*
Jk - tae, it's been so long since seeing you...*drunk voice* you are so pretty.. I love you.. *kiss him on lips which makes him shock and he also start moving and tae was still in shock and like these Jk take tae in his arms and take him to his bedroom and throw him on the bed and also started kissing him again, Tae try to push him but he is more stronger than him...and he make himself upper nake and tae too and he started making hickey on Tae neck*
______________________________
🔞‼️SMUT‼️🔞
See on your own risk...
Author Pov
Jk was now pushing his d**k inside tae hole and started pushing it harder and harder..tae has tried many time to stop him because he knows he will forget everything what he have did to him?!?..

Tae pov
Hope u can do it with me with my permission...i know you will forget everything, hope you could say those 3 magical words to me without getting drunk...

Author Pov
He is now making hickey to tae body while moving himself faster..and tae was moaning and have teary eyes..

now taehyung body is pressed against window with big long veiny dick ramming inside him. His shivering legs are wrapped around jk torso who is fucking him against the window... After 2 rounds..
Tae - please stop I can't *teary eyes and then Jk just take him to bathroom..

Both are drench in water but jk didn't stop even for a second and take him in bathroom and continue to fuck him here. There hands are pressed against glass wall and jk is thrusting in him from behind in animalistic pace..

Like this

Like this...he have did 2 to 3 rounds and slept on the bed.. And tae just take his clothes and left to his room.
_______________________________

Author Pov
He just lay on the bed while crying..
Tae pov
Why you always did that to me.. Why?? I want to love him but I love him but it hurts when he will forget everything...what we have did together.. It hurts *whole crying he felt asleep*

.

.

.

To be continued..
Thank you for watching
Sorry for late update
Hope u like this episode...
Thank you so much for reading my book and sharing this much love