Chapter 23

Time skip for 8 years..
One boy is running away from his eomma...
? - eomma my tummy is full, no more *running *
? - nooo... You have eat, food shouldn't be waste *running after him*
? - eomma catch me
? -  jeon junghyung?!! *running after him*
?? - uncle finally i catch him..
?- why u all did minji noona? *whine and she chuckled*
?? - thank you minji baby..uff!! Why u make me run so much?? Its only some left....pls eat naa *with some tantrum he eat the food*
Mj - not to worry taetae uncle when minji is here...now let me take him to school..
Tae - baby today mama with come to school for taking u..
Jky - really mama *shinny eyes*
Tae - yes baby... *while that they left. *
Jm - they left???
Tae - yes they left *smile*
Jm - today is your holiday...

Some introduction

Jeon junghyung 2nd Son of taekookAge - 7 Love his eomma so much

Jeon junghyung
2nd Son of taekook
Age - 7
Love his eomma so much...a cute bunny just look like baby jungkook version.. Possessive for his eomma.. After eomma he love minji the most...
*lets back to the story*
On the other side
?? Pv
It's been 8 years you left and never came, how much you want us to survive.. We can't bear this.. Isn't this enough for you love...i missed you so much and our son became 18 years old but still find you baby bear... Pls come back
On the other side with tae
Tae pov
I am going to take my baby as I promise him so I ride my own car... Yes  I have bought this car from my money... I have started work at yoongi hyung company...its been 8 years kookie still I cant live without you but just living for my junghyung, my junghyung just looks like you, even has a bunny smile which make me missed you so much..i want to go back but my mind can't still forgot that day....
*and he was thinking and the truck came and accident  happened*

*and all came and car was so in bad condition and there was sound coming here and there and some call the ambulance and some one take his phone and call to someone *
Jm - hello bear...
?? - hello
Jm - who are u??
?? - this phone owner has got into very bad accident, come at xxx hospital *his phone come down because he was shock and tears came from his eyes and he call yg*
Yg - what happened love
Jm - tae has got into accident, he is at xxx hospital
Yg - I am coming you go there and call minji to take junghyung from school *he cut the call and go as fast to his parking  area and come to hospital *

 ?? - helloJm - who are u?? ?? - this phone owner has got into very bad accident, come at xxx hospital *his phone come down because he was shock and tears came from his eyes and he call yg*Yg - what happened loveJm - tae has got into accident, he ...

To be continued....
Thank you so much for the waiting
Thank you so much for the sharing this much love to my book...
It's on 12k+
Sorry for late update and short chapter and sorry for this sad part but I promise it will be happy ending story....