Chapter 14

Author Pov
Tae wake up with a bad headache and see the time which is not much late so he thought to make the breakfast so Jk can't see him...

So he started to move but pain in his lower part not let him move because you know....(see previous chap if you haven't saw) but after some minutes finally he walk due to he take pain killer first then he finally can move... Then he gone to kitchen and started to make breakfast and after 30-40 mins the breakfast is ready but before going to his room.. He put an stick note on the glass of lemonade

Tae pov
Hope you will noticed it jungkookie

And move to his room and lay on the bed, he slept in a second due to lots of crying...

On the other side
Author Pov
Jungkook also wake up with a bad headache because of last night..
Jk pov
My head is so paining bad..why I drink so much?? *he wakes up* why i am naked?? What i have did yesterday *trying recreate his memory but can't * I think it's make md feel hot at night so I open my all the clothes..lets go to bath i have to take ggukie from eomma house too...
*he goes to washroom and do his routine, he choose his clothes after many minutes*

Author Pov
He thinks to go to the kitchen for making his own breakfast and he saw the food with the lemonade, banana milk and he noticed the sticky notes..
Jk pov
Why he is not feeling good in these day.. I should meet him, no but he said me to not disturb him..i should go and take ggukie.. *he ate the food and saw the Tae room, he wanna to see him but after making himself understand he left in Mrs.jeon mansion and Mr. Jeon mansion....*

In jeon mansion (Mr. And Mrs. Jeon)
Author Pov
About ggukie he is happy too but sad too.. He is the carbon copy of him only..
Let's go back to the story
_______________________________

When he call ggukie and he came running but stop and see his appa only...
Gguk - appa where is eomma
Jk - he is in home, don't you wanna hug me.. *open his arms*
Gguk - i wanna *he hug his appa and said* appa i miss before eomma

*flashback*
Author Pov
He always come and hug his appa only.. When he has gone to a grandma house and when Tae always come with jungkook.. Taegguk always hug his appa and tae always open his arms but he always first run to his appa...

Tae - babyy *he open his arms while sit down to Gguk height but he just ignore him and run to his appa*
Gguk - apppaaa *hug him and tae close his arms and smile but it heart hurts but he just smile*

Tae - babyy *he open his arms while sit down to Gguk height but he just ignore him and run to his appa*Gguk - apppaaa *hug him and tae close his arms and smile but it heart hurts but he just smile*

*flashback ends*
Taegguk pov
Why I had did to this to eomma? I don't have any intention but I actually did that.....

.

.

.

To be continued
Thank you for watching
Pls vote and comment
Thank you so much for reading my book and sharing this much love...
Pls voteeee