Chapter 20

At night
Jk pov
Where the hell is tae now? It's been 2 am he hasnt come and I can't leave ggukie alone and also it's raining very much now I am very worried about him *Lound thunder sound came* ggukie just hugged me tightly and he was mumbling
Gguk - mama don't leave ggukie.. Ggukie loves you much..I am sorry-y mama.. Don't go *he was mumbling and tears came from his eyes which broke Jk into millions pieces... *
Jk - appa is here baby shhh don't cry *he just take him into his arms and he makes him sleep again *
Jk pov
Should I call mingyu? He maybe not sleeping.. *he take out the phone and call mingyu*
Min - why are u calling me at this time bro...
Jk - could you come to my house?
Min - what happen?
Jk - taehyung is not came till now i want to find him but i can't because ggukie is scare of thunder pls come as fast as possible
Min - ok broo.. I am coming in 10 mins
*after reaching mingyu *
Jk - thanks bro for coming
Min - you had a fight? *he nod sadly* how can you fight with your husband? He is so sweet..he deserves to be love jungkook and you know you always do what you have to before it's too late.. Now go
Author Pov
He just run to find tae in nearby garden and he cannot find tae then he run towards Mrs.Jeon house (his mother house) and he reached after 20 mins and he knocked the door and she opened the door
Jk - eomma tae is in your house? *he was breathing heavily and he was so wet*
Mrs. Jeon - no sons he is not *sigh*
Jk - eomma he is nowhere to be found. Where he left?
Mrs. Jeon - he left far away
Jk - what do you mean eomma? I know you are pranking me... Tae *shout * tae where are you...dont prank me tae..*came inside*
Mrs. Jeon - he left with something for you *he gave the file and he opened *
Jk - divorce paper...*he tears came from his eyes and kneel down*
Mrs. Jeon - yes he left for you this, you only said you like jia and go and marry her now and now he is not in between of you and ggukie also like her too
Jk - eomma pls tell me where is he?
Mrs. Jeon - i dont know
Jk - eomma please tell me you are pranking
Mrs. Jeon - i am not son pls try to understand *she also crying seeing his son state but he will not even tell where tae is*
Jk - eomma he can't leave me and ggukie alone like this *he started crying* he can't.. I Love Him eomma I love him...now i understand how much he love us and when he starts ignoring so we are now craving for his love...eomma pls tell me not to gooo.. Pls eomma I can't live without him
Mrs. Jeon - it's too late to say sonn

 Jeon - it's too late to say sonn

Mrs. Jeon - you have made a broken mistake which cannot be solved like this.. You know that tae is in pain from 11 years it is not easy to live like this..you know he hate himself because of your taunt, you maybe not hurt him physically but mentally you did son..son he is hurts and he need time to solve his problem, you know that he wants to be like before he was...he want to love himself first.. You know it hurts him too because he is leaving his love of his life alone which is you and ggukie....'in mind - sorry son I can't tell you about where tae is he has taken the promise' now go to your house ggukie may need you now...*he nod but his face was so lost, he just go outside without caring he just left what will he say to ggukie and he left for jeon mansion*

On the other side with tae
Author Pov
Tae was sitting in the airport for taking the flight, he don't have any luggage but only yeontan and everyone was liking the dog and he smile seeing it and tae was also so cute.. He maybe chuuby but not much.. Which made him so cute but inside him is killing him....

Tae pov
Hope ggukie don't cry after I leave I am worried about it and also about kookie I don't know why I feel like I don't wanna go but the words not just hurt my heart but my love I gave them.. Hope i shouldn't listen there conservation but I understand the reality... I have lost my love for you kookie but I still want to live for you *tears came from his eyes and his flight no. Announced and he wipe his tears* I should not cry for him... Hope u will be fine.. I will be never in between of you and your life..
Tae - let's go to our new journey yeontan *he barks and they left*

To be continued
Pls comment and vote..
I will update next chapter with 2+ comment and also tomorrow or day after tomorrow because I need to write the story...
My exams marks are not well 😭.. Pls hope u will understand