chapter three.

"𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆,"

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞]

jungkook loved sundays.

he always had.

for it was the one day a week where he gets to do nothing all day, the one day a week that he gets to just enjoy himself without having to worry about work or anything else that could stress him out.

though, he usually just stays at home, lounging around, but it was this sunday that jungkook was especially excited for.

today was the day that he'd see taehyung again, the handsome man from the coffee shop.

today was the day in which that they were going to hang out. a first step towards friendship.

and so, dressed in some some soft baggy grey sweatpants with a baby blue sweater to blend, the brunette was ready to be picked up, waiting eagerly with his camera in his living room while he waited for the artist.

he was excited; eager to see the handsome man once again, even more so since their apparent same interest in photography.

a soft nock on his door, and he grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulder with his free hand before nearly rushing out of the living room and into the hallway to open the front door.

clutching his camera bag in his hand, he looked up, now face to face with a beautifully dressed kim taehyung. he smiled brightly, his eyes crinkling. "good morning taehyung-ssi!"

today, the artist was wearing loose black slacks, a white dress shirt with a fitted black waistcoat overtop with a black tie- finished with a grey trench coat. he dressed nicely, with his black hair slightly messy, a mask resting below his chin as he offered the younger man a slight smile.

jungkook could swoon.

he'd never seen someone so elegant before. the man definitely knew how to dress.

"just hyung is fine," the older man's voice was soft, a deep chuckle leaving his lips as he watching the younger walk out the door, locking it behind him before pocketing the keys. "how are you this beautiful morning, jungkook?"

"m' good..." the boy's cheeks dusted a soft pink and he looked down at his feet with a shy, but awkward smile, before looking up at the taller man once again. "h-how are you?"

"well, considering the lack of sleep i've been having recently." the artist mused, shaking his head gently. "alright. now come on, then. my car's out the front.. i was thinking that we could stop at the store on our way? get a few snacks?"

"that's fine with me," jungkook smiled, walking alongside the older man as taehyung lead the way. "h-hey, hyung?"

"hm?" the artist looked down at him, curiously. "what is it?"