chapter ten.

"𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏' 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕,"

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧]

it was noon when they finally began.

taehyung's art studio was bathed in soft, muted light, creating an ambiance that both soothed and heightened the senses.

with his dark hair clipped up out of his eyes, taehyung was setting up his canvas while jungkook undressed; the younger man's face bright red and embarrassed as he shed his clothing item by item.

his gaze flickered up through his lashes and he let out a shaky exhale as he slowly untied the drawstrings of his sweatpants, letting them fall down his thighs and pooling at his ankles.

god, this was so embarrassing!

for he'd made sure to shave and moisturise every inch of his skin for this; and seeing the artist's nonchalant reaction to his stripping made him even more flustered.

of course, as an artist, this was no big deal to taehyung.

but to jungkook, it was a big deal and-

"hey, are you alright?" taehyung stood up from his stool and walked over with a soft frown, a pencil in his hand as he twirled it between his long, slender fingers. "you're shaking... do you need a couple of minutes?"

"i-i'm just nervous." jungkook breathed, looking away from the older man's gaze as he hugged his arms over his chest in a weak attempt to cover up- a pointless move since his pants were gone, too. "it's embarrassing.."

"jungkook-ah, there's no need to be embarrassed." the look of concern faded from taehyung's face, replacing with a soft smile. "we're both adults, aren't we? i'm a professional, and i am just painting you... i would never judge you if that's what you're worried about-"

"i-i know, it's just..." jungkook's teeth clamped down on his bottom lip as he looked down at the sweatpants around his bare ankles. "i've never been naked infront of someone else before..."

"i understand." the artist nodded, his eyes softening. "well, i'm ready whenever you are. there's no rush, okay? when you're comfortable, just copy the pose i've sketched out on the fainting couch."

jungkook nodded, waiting until the artist had gone back to preparing his paints, before quickly stripping his boxers off too; now fully naked and revealed. despite the warm air, goosebumps rose on his skin and he let out a shaky exhale, breathing out his nerves.