New town

September 3, 2023

4 people got out of a cab, looking at a modern house.

A dirty blonde took out their ear buds, shoving them in their jacket pocket, only for them to wrap the jacket around their waist later.

"Come on!" The dirty blonde stared at their brother who just said that.

Charlie.

Charlie was always very optimistic about things.

He always brightened up the room the moment he walked in.

The dirty blonde entered the house, putting in their ear buds in again since their ass thought it was a good idea to leave their ear buds in their bag that was now in their luggage.

The 4 entered the house, seeing that it was as blank as an empty canvas.

"The people said our stuff should be here by Tuesday. Go ahead and pick out your rooms."

Matthew.

Matthew was the oldest among all of them.

Charlie and him were the other 2 legal guardians ever since their parents died 4 years ago.

They decided it was best to finally leave that hell hole of a town that dared to call itself San Francisco, even though they keep on moving every 2 years.

The dirty blonde finally thought they were also making friends.

The 4 went upstairs, seeing 5 rooms.

4 bedrooms and a spare room.

The moment you walked upstairs, there was a pretty big space.

Matthew and Charlie looked over the house online and already decided that would just be a hang out area with a TV.

The house was pretty big.

Matthew was a lawyer, and Charlie is a music producer, so it does make sense.

Everyone's room had a bathroom, along with a pretty big space and a walk-in closet.

"Dibs on this one!" Tiffany declared, choosing the one beside the staircase.

"I'll choose this one." Matthew chose the one next to the area that seemed like you were supposed to put a TV.

"I'll choose whichever one is left. It's up to you, Ranboo."

Ranboo was the middle child.

He's an 18 year old guy who knows how to play violin and has an interest in art.

Ranboo went down the hallway that connected the so-called hang out area and the other 3 rooms.

"This one." Ranboo chose the one at the very end of the hall.

"Alright! I'll choose this one!" Charlie chose the one across from Ranboo's room.

"Alright, night!" Ranboo rolled their eyes at Matthew's comment.

Matthew never tells them anything.

Usually, it's Charlie who tells them they're moving.

Matthew and Ranboo also got into a huge argument before going to the airport.

"You can't stay mad at me forever." Matthew told Ranboo.

Ranboo scoffed, "I can if I want to. I was actually about to make friends, Matthew."

"Ok, how about not now? We can deal with this in the morning, it's 11 PM, I have a job interview tomorrow at 9, and I am-" Charlie got cut off by a yawn, "Tired.." He muttered.