After Practice

October 10, 2023, 4:58 PM

Ranboo sighed, stepping into the boy's bathroom to change since he hated changing in the locker room.

The last time he changed in there, someone smacked their ass and they were scared to even step foot in there ever again.

Ranboo hated the way they felt after practice.

They hated how their shit always clung to their body due to the sweat since it was 90 degrees out, they hated how their coach made them run a lap, they hated the stupid uniforms, that was just a t-shirt and black shorts, they hated everything.

But hey.

It would make Matthew and Charlie proud.

"Boy in red?"

Ranboo flinched at the sudden noise, turning around to see Tommy in his basketball uniform, the sweat making the shirt cling onto his body.

"Oh. Tommy.. Hey." Ranboo and Tommy never really talked.

They really only talked when they were required to.

Ever since that night when Ranboo was spray painting a wall, they were practically strangers.

"It's been a while.." Tommy said, looking dead into Ranboo's eyes.

Ranboo broke the eye contact, "Yeah.. Uhm.. How are you doing..?"

"Good, you?"

"Same here.." They muttered.

"Uh.. so.. See ya around?" Tommy shrugged.

"Yeah." Ranboo chuckled as Tommy went into a stall.

Sighing, Ranboo clutched their drawstring bag and went inside the biggest stall.

Putting down the toilet seat, they set down their bag there.

They changed into some sweat pants and some random t-shirt along with their red jacket going around their waist and their black mask.

Going back outside, he saw the other stall was already empty.

Looks like Tommy had already left.

Ranboo left the bathroom, seeing the empty campus before them, hearing the laughing the locker room.

Ranboo couldn't help but roll their eyes as they left the gates with their skateboard in their hands.

"Hey! Boy in red!"

Ranboo turned to look around, seeing Noah in a bright red Mustang with the roof down.

"What..?" Ranboo groaned, seeing the sight of an emo that wasn't Aimsey or Bill.

"Cmon, love, let me give you a ride. You must be exhausted from playing volleyball for the last 2 hours."

The only reason Noah was here was because he was in the library club.

All you really did there was help the librarian put back the books in the right places, clean up, and check out books if you want to.

Ranboo sighed.

He really didn't want to skateboard back the 10 minutes since they were already tired.

But giving Noah their address?

Ranboo hesitated.

"Cmon, love."

Ranboo cringed at the nickname.

Stupid.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." They said under their breath.

"Yeah, sure." Ranboo shrugged.