Alias' party

October 12, 2023, 7:45 AM

Ranboo walked into the school wearing their signature red jacket, a black turtleneck, and dark blue jeans.

They couldn't seem to hear anything else other than the party being thrown at Alias' house at 5:00 today.

I mean, every Full House was on the stair case since everyone was talking about it to them.

Ranboo decided to throw their bag into their locker and go to the usual spot where they met their friends.

"RAN!" Guqqie shouted, waving them over.

"Hey!" Ranboo said as he ran towards the 3.

"Sooooo, you going to Alias' party today?" Bill just had to point out the elephant in the room.

"Pfft- obviously!"

"Eh, I didn't have plans today, I guess so."

Ranboo stayed silent.

Would they be able to go?

Eh, they could ask Charlie.

Charlie couldn't care less about what he did, and even if Charlie didn't, he could just sneak out.

"Yeah! I can go!" Ranboo answered.

"Great! Uhhh.. do you guys want me to pick you up or..?" Aimsey's voice trailed off.

"I can skateboard there. It's not a far walk, after all." Ranboo shrugged.

"Can you pick me and Bill up?" Guqqie asked.

"Yeah!"

5:43 PM

Ranboo put on their purple Converse before going down the stairs.

Ranboo wasn't wearing their signature outfit this time.

They were wearing something different.

They wore a white t-shirt that had purple touches on it with a purple crown in the middle, it was rather a small one, but hey, it looked good on them.

The denim shorts they had really matched with the purple converse.

The light blue went well with them.

Finally, the jacket.

The jacket had 4 main colors, white, purple, blue, and black.

It just said 'R800' in the middle.

Ranboo wished he knew what that meant.

He didn't, but hey, the jacket looked cute.

And, of course, their white and black mask and headphones.

Ranboo's footstep were loud, causing Matthew and Charlie, who were downstairs, to turn their head to the stairs.

They thought it was Tiffany.

She does go to parties quite often.

But no, it was Ranboo..?

"Where are you going?"

Ranboo stopped in their tracks to turn around and look at Matthew and Charlie.

"Party, why?"

Matthew stared at them one more time.

"No."

"What?!" Charlie and Ranboo yelled at the same time.

"Matthew, this is one of the rare times they're actually going to a party by CHOICE." Charlie pointed out.