Strangers.. Well, Maybe..

October 1, 2023

Ranboo entered the school wearing their usual outfit.

The same red jacket, but they forgot a mask this time.

The night that they had last night with Tommy almost made them question if that was even Tommy at all.

The Tommy they talked to was..

Nice?

And less of a dick?

Whatever.

It was probably a one-time thing.

Ranboo shoved their bag in their locker, shutting it, turning around to see their friends.

A huge jumpscare.

"AHHH! GOD DAMN-" Ranboo shrieked, slapping their hand on the locker out of fear.

"Oh- sorry- we didn't mean to scare you that time." Guqqie explained.

Ranboo took a couple of deep breaths before sighing.

"So, we were wondering if we could hang out later?" Aimsey asked, making these hand gestures.

"Uh.." Ranboo paused, knowing that Matthew sure as hell wouldn't care, but Charlie might.

"Depends, where?" Ranboo asked, suddenly an idea hit them, "Do you guys wanna hang out at my house or?"

Matthew wouldn't be home all day, not until about 10 PM anyway.

The eyes of the 3 seem to light up.

"Aren't you like-" Guqqie's voice trailed off.

"RICH?!" Bill shouted, finishing the pinkette's sentence as everyone turned to look at him.

"Sorry-" Bill muttered.

"Uh.. Yeah, sure.. I'd consider myself rich." Ranboo shrugged, shoving their hands in their pockets.

Ranboo was a bit scared that their friends were using them for money.

Like everyone else..

Pfft-

Nah, these guys are real.

Right?

What?!

Of course!

Stop thinking about this, Ranboo.

"Alright! So do we just.. Follow you home? Or.. What do we do?" Aimsey asked the blonde.

"Uh.. I'll give you my address." Ranboo said before the bell rang.

"Bye!"

Everyone said their goodbyes, going to homeroom.

Ranboo stepped a foot inside homeroom, feelings eyes on them.

Ranboo shoved their hands in their pockets again, keeping their head down.

It was probably easier like that anyway.

"Hey! Boy in red!"

Ranboo groaned, "What do you want Tom- Oh.. Your.. You're not Tommy?"

Ranboo was met with a fairly tall ravenette, taller than them atleast, hair almost covered his eyes, pale skin, and they were dressed in all black, black cargo pants, black spliknot t-shirt, black jacket, black everything.

"Who are you?" Ranboo added, staring at the guy before them.

"Depends, your boyfriend, hopefully." The guy chuckled, pulling a seat in front of Ranboo, only turning his body and not the chair to face Ranboo, though.