First kiss (With you)

October 18, 2023, 3:41 PM

Ranboo stood there in utter shock as he felt Tommy's lips against theirs.

They couldn't process anything.

Tommy broke the kiss.

The best thing to do that was the only thing that flashed in Tommy's head?

Apologize for not asking.

"I'm so sorry- I- I thought you were ok with that- clearly you aren't-"

A kiss..?

It's just now that he realised it was Ranboo kissing him.

"Tommy, I love you." Ranboo said, addressing it breathlessly.

"I-I love you to-"

RING!!!

RING!!

Ranboo groaned and took their phone out of their pocket.

"Hey, what do you need?" Ranboo asked, already seeing it was Charlie as he turned away from Tommy.

"Where are you? It's 3:45, Tiffany is home, and you aren't, and usually you're here before her."

Ranboo gulped, turning to Tommy.

"Uh.. Say you were.. Uhm.. You stayed behind to help someone with homework!" Tommy whispered, saying whatever idea came to mind.

"I- Uh- I helped someone with homework, so I stayed behind.. I'm on my way now.." Ranboo muttered the last part.

"Ranboo, I get a feeling you're lying." Charlie pointed out.

Ranboo has 2 options here.

A. Give Charlie some attitude, and he would most likely just lecture them for a good 10 seconds telling them to not give him attitude.

Or

B. Deny, deny, deny.

"Charlie. I'm not lying." Oh, so we're going with B.

Charlie sighed, "Alright.. Just on your way, can you pick up some bread? Tiffany says there's a grocery store about 5 minutes away from your school."

"Alright, I'll be there somewhere around 4."

Charlie hung up.

Ranboo released a sigh.

"Bye, love you." Ranboo said, giving Tommy a quick kiss on the cheek before riding away on their skateboard.

Tommy felt the blood rush to his face as he whipped his phone out.

TOO COOL TRIO ‼️

You
OMG GUYS
ANSWER ME
WAIT UNTIL WHAT HAPPENED
THIS SHIT IS RIPE
CALL BACK
ILL YELL YOU GUYS EVERY WORD.

MEANWHILE..

Molly was sitting at her desk, doing her stupid history homework, glancing over to her phone that was supposed to be screaming TV girl, but instead blasting with notifications.

"Tommy calling? Ugh, Tommy calling. Tommy calling." Molly groaned, picking up her phone, "Hey!" Her and Tubbo said in unison (I think I used that word correctly).

"Oh my god, oh my god, ok, so." Tommy paused, catching his breath.

"At the end of school. Very end of school. Did you see Ranboo going behind the school?"

"Oh, we saw Ranboo. They've been behaving like a shy guy." Molly replied, putting down her pencil on the piece of paper and going on her bed instead.

She'll do her homework later.

"They gotta learn how to act around alcohol, shouldn't drink that much for a small guy." Tubbo shrugged.

"In Ranboo's defense, the sign was literally knocked over. And not to mention the fact your also shorter." Molly pointed out.

Molly and Tubbo weren't with Tommy.

Why?

They were outside playing with Alias' dog with Sour once they woke up. (Alias, you have a dog now.")

"Right, but they kissed me." Tommy said at once.

"The hell you saying, Tommy?" Molly laughed, thinking that he was joking.

"Yo, HE LITERALLY KISSED ME." Tommy shouted.

"Wait- say ON GOD." Tubbo shouted back.

"ON GOD! ON MY DEAD MOTHER!"

"What the hell?! Come to my house! I got snacks here!"

Molly didn't care about her history homework.

What she did care about was Tommy's story.

So, she pushed aside her homework, only now realising it was only 6 questions.

She did 3.

She can finish it in homeroom.

MEANWHILE.. (WITH RANBOO)

Ranboo picked up a loaf of bread and walked over to the cashier.

"Is this all?" The cashier asked, scanning the loaf of bread.

"Yeah." Ranboo simply replied, taking out their wallet.

"Will that be cash or card?"

"Card."

Ranboo shoved their card in and once it said to take it out, he did just that.

"Thank you." Ranboo quickly muttered before taking their stuff and leaving.

Ranboo put down their skateboard with the bag in their hand before riding away to their house.

They opened the garage door, putting their skateboard in the garage before going inside.

"Hey guys I'm ho-"

"CHARLIE! WHY CANT YOU JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THAT THEY CANT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELF?!"

"THEYVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THEMSELF EVER SINCE THEY TURNED 13 GODDAMMIT! WE WERE WORKING 15 HOURS A DAY WHILE HE TOOK CARE OF TIFFANY GODDAMMIT! SHE WAS 10!" Charlie shouted back at Matthew.

"DONT YOU KNOW THAT THAT PERSON LEFT?! HES 17 NOW! HES RECKLESS!" Matthew yelled.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT ABOUT THE-"

"Guys..?" Ranboo said nervously.

"O-oh! Ranboo..!" Charlie said, trying to hide the anger that was bubbling inside him.

"W-whats going on..?" Ranboo asked.

"I-Its ok, kid.. Just uh.. Just put down the bread somewhere, and we ordered some pizza for lunch. Its on the dinner table."

Ranboo did nothing but nod at Charlie's words as Matthew stood there speechless.

Ranboo simply just took a serving and went up to their room.

Picking up their phone, they saw Tommy's message on Instagram since they didn't exchange numbers.

Tommy!!

Tommy!!

Sorry I didn't get to tell you this
But I love you too
❤️