Falling (for you?)

October 11, 2023, 8:14 AM

Ranboo didn't know how this happened or why it even happened.

They didn't really bother asking, though.

You see, homeroom is either about doing work that you forgot to do or sharing things about yourself to the class.

Today was the 'share things about yourself' days.

The teacher ended up just saying, "Just tell something about yourself to your desk partner." And then proceeded to leave.

The person Ranboo was supposed to talk to was absent since rows are separated into groups of 4.

The person who Tommy was supposed to talk to was also absent.

So, Ranboo and Tommy found themselves talking to each other.

"So.. Uhm.." Tommy started as the room filled with talking and laughing, "Are you ok with what happened yesterday? It's ok if you don't wanna tell me! It's perfectly fine!" Tommy said in an instant.

Ranboo chuckled, "Yeah.. It's cool. My brother said he was actually gonna press charges.. So." Ranboo shrugged, remembering Charlie's reaction yesterday.

Tommy laughed.

"So.. tell me about yourself." Tommy said, resting his hands on the desk.

"Uh.. Like what?"

"I don't know, interests?"

"Uhm.. I really like music?"

Tommy's eyes lit up, "What's your favorite band?!" He asked instantly.

"I really like Ghost- Oh and Lovejoy! I love Lovejoy!"

Tommy's eyes lit up once again.

"My brother is the lead singer for lovejoy!"

"Actually?! Your brother is THE Wilbur Minecraft?!"

"Yeah! He's so-"

The door opened, revealing the teacher.

12:39 PM

Ranboo had a piece of bread in their mouth as the pencil scratched on the paper.

"Ran? Are you ok there?" Bill asked, genuinely concerned since Ranboo looked so focused.

"Hm? Mphm.. yha.." Ranboo said with their mouth full.

"What are you even working on?" Aimsey asked, now leaning over Ranboo's shoulder.

Math homework.

It was math homework.

"Homework? Seriously?" Guqqie groaned once she saw.

"Wpat?!" Ranboo said, their mouth still full.

"It's called homework for a reason, and that answer is wrong." Aimsey pointed out.

Ranboo groaned, finally swallowing the pizza they were eating.

"I hate ratios." They complained, resting their head on the table.

"Ratios are easy!" Guqqie said.

"Ratio tables aren't." They groaned, slamming their pencil on the table.

"Isn't that a middle school standard?" Bill questioned the 3.

The 3 nodded, "Yeah. It is."

"How did you get 1 1/3 and 2 9/10? That's not even equivalent!" Aimsey pointed out.