Annoying Bitch

September 30, 2023 (Yes, we skipped a lot of days, don't ask)

Ranboo already ate breakfast and was in the garage, about to leave school.

Ranboo wore the same red jacket, the same red mask, a black t-shirt, the same red converse, their wireless black headphones that had little stickers on them, and baggy jeans.

Ranboo put down the skateboard on the ground, riding it on the way to school while mumbling the words to a song.

"I still wanna be your favorite boy.."

"I wanna be the one that makes your day.."

"The one you think about while you lie awake~"

Ranboo's voice was faint and quiet, yet lovely and easy to let yourself zone out while listening to it.

Ranboo proceeded to mutter the words.

Soon enough, Ranboo got there.

Ranboo simply just put it on the grass near the bikes since they knew nobody would try to even steal a plain black skateboard.

Ranboo entered the building, putting their hands in their pockets and keeping their head down while the music practically shouted in their head.

Ranboo sighed.

The first few weeks they've been here.

Their locker was already vandalized with a red marker.

'BOY IN RED'
'REDDIE'

Why the hell is the f slur on there?!

Why was he even surprised?

They should be used to it by now since they've been dealing with this for the last 2 years.

Of course, Ranboo knew a trick to easily get it off.

Ranboo reached into their bag, pulling out some baby wipes since the school bathrooms were disgusting, and even though they wash their hands, it's still disgusting.

Ranboo simply wiped off the marker, revealing the same blue metal that was there before.

Throwing away the wipe, they walked back to their locker.

"Hey? Boy in red!" Ranboo rolled their eyes at the voice.

Tommy.

Tommy has been making their school life hell.

Ranboo didn't listen.

Their name wasn't boy in red anyway.

Tommy and Ranboo fought over the simplest things.

Whether it was getting a better grade, even though Ranboo hadn't been in school for about a week or 2, he still got a better grade.

Whether it was sports, they were literally in 2 different sports, Ranboo being in volleyball, Tommy being in basketball.

It could be anything.

Ranboo literally punched Tommy in the face for saying their hair looked weird.

And they could find a way to fight about it.

"Hey!"

This annoying bitch.

Ranboo rolled their eyes, turning around to face Tommy.

"What do you want?" Ranboo groaned, meeting Tommy's electric blue eyes.

"Meet me at lunch, behind the school. Don't worry, you're allowed to go there, and that's where everyone hangs out."