~6~

Taylor's POV

I got a few decent hours of sleep, today was my day off and my boyfriend was off filming a new movie. I decided to go for a jog while I had the time .

It was a warm fall day and it look like it was going to rain, but nothing was stoping the blonde frown getting in her fitness.

I began my jog around town, admiring the fall leaves when I.

"Umph," That was the sound of two people bumping into each other, me and a young girl who looked about 12/13. She was skittish, and began running away.

"Wait wait I'm sorry!" I said running to catch up with her. She ran into a tree, making her fall to the ground.

"Hey hey hey, stay there," I called sweeping the young girl into my lap.

"Hello? Can you hear me? I'm Taylor," I said, slowly as she opened her eyes.

"Wait? Taylor Swift?" She questioned confused but surprised.

"Hi, can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?" I asked again.

"4?" She said pointing at the two fingers I was holding up.

"Double visions, small laceration on forehead, who don't you come with me and I'll get you fixed up?" I asked her and she looked at me in fear then look at her watch.

"Oh god I'm g-going to b-be late, Uhm t-thank y-y-ou," She said frantically and got up and limped down the street. This doesn't seem right.

I jogged behind her but giving space to where it didn't seem suspicious, I realized it wasn't far from my house. I finish up my jog and I went back home. I felt weird... so weird.

———
I was sitting on my bed writing in my journal.

help the people, help the hurt and help the child I came across whose name I didn't even find out. She seems like she needs help.

I decided to go to twitter. There were so many arrests made in my area.

@RhodeIslandPolice; Frank Fredrickson arrested with the account of Assault and Battery against a police many, bail up to 10,000k

@RhodeIslandPollice; The Robbery of Ancopy Bank on Muller St found suspect high on 34th Street, Suspect was not IDed yet.

Insanity. Sometimes I can't believe I still live here.

I shake my head in disappointment, man. I just hope that girl got home safely.

———
Harleys POV

I was freaking out, everything was double, I instantly ran in and tried to run down to the basement quickly.

"Oop, stop righ there fuckbag," I heard with a tug on my shirt.

"J-j-Julian p-p-please I-I'm h-h-having t-t-trouble s-s-seeing, I d-d-don't e-e-even kk-k-now w-which r-r-reflection I-is t-t-the r-r-real y-y-you, p-please I beg j-just g-give a-a m-m-inute, don't hit me,p-p-please" I whined scared as anything.

The face on Julian was saddened. He let the young girl go but pulled her into a hug. Tears we heard coming from the older foster brother.

"I'm sorry Harley, I'm so sorry," I heard my older brother cry. I look up at him.

"W-what?" I whined again.

"Harley..." he said gently lifting me up to go to the couch.

"Listen Harls, at first I was jealous of you, then mom and dad brain washed us literally getting us high before they attacked you and said it was a good. Now that I was older and could finally realize that I actually do like you as my sister, I realized it was so wrong. And I'm sorry, I totally get that you wanna escape and go to a different home, trust me, I do too. But I still wanna be your your big brother," Julian said. I leaned against him. And he tested up wrapping his arm around me.

"I-I know Lian, you and James have been trying the best past couple weeks, but I'm so frail Lian, I can't keep going like this, I need to get out, I might die soon if I don't," I shook im the arms of my foster brother. I'm so glad he's sorry.

"Harley, are you seeing double?" Julian asked me. I felt myself going limp in his arms and it went black.