~24~

Taylor's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Selena and Harley was up and playing, it was already one. Harley was on bars of energy.

"Are we all packed Taylor?" Harley asked me dancing around the kitchen.

"Yes you little fire cracker, why don't you play just dance to cool out a bit?" I suggested.

"Can auntie play with me?" She asked and Selena was knocked out.

"Your aunt is asleep, I'm bought to give you something to make you sleep this whole ride," I laughed and Harley came around the corner holding Olivia, the cat.

"Why don't you and Dibbles sit down and watch a movie, you don't want to wake your brothers up Harls," I said and she nodded. I put a blanket over us and turned on the lion king. Harley snuggled up to me.

"Stay awake please, I rather have you asleep on the plane," I said and she nodded clearly not listening and falling asleep.

@TSwiftBehindDoors; Travel days like this are STRESSFUL! I will tell you but here's a picture of all my babies and their auntie @SelenaGomez and me!

Now the blonde was the only one who was awake and she admired her foster daughter and the moments she gets with her

Time went by fast and it was now 4:00am, Selena and Taylor were both awake and getting ready, her parents and brother would be over anytime

I got a text from my mom that they were here so I opened the door. I had Selena go wake the boys up.

"Hi mom, hi dad, hi Austin," I said hugging them.

"Hi Taylor/Tef," they said and I hear footsteps down the stairs.

"Mom, these are my boys Julian, who's 19, and James who's 13, boys this is your Nana, and Poppop and your uncle Austin," I introduced and they hugged them.

"No no no no no," I heard mild screams as Harley ran away from everyone.

"Harley, ugh Dad and Austin can you do me a favor and drive separate, she's gonna have a freak out," I said and they nodded, Selena was over handling her. I was stressed.

"Alright boys in the car with poppop, mom I'm gonna help Selena and I'll be right there," I said and she nodded and I ran over to Harley.

"Harley hon, mommas sorry I didn't know that Poppop and Austin were coming in, I'm sorry babe, forgive me?" I said. She nods slightly.

"Auntie will take you in the car okay?"  I asked she nods.

"Okay then let's go," I said and got into the car, but Harley clung onto me.

"Mom or Selena can you drive please," I said.

"I got it honey don't worry," my mom said. She's such and angel.

The family made it through the airport with the boys ahead of them, the blonde, the best friend and the mom stayed behind with the young girl.

Now they were boarding the flight, the young one slept, and so did the blonde catching up on sleep

———

We made it to London and it is now the 11th of October, the boys were in one hotel room, my dad and mom were in another and Selena, me and Harley were in another.

"London, is so beautiful, I never get over it," I said.  With my phone ringing.

"Hi babe," I said realizing Joe was on a break.

"Hey I get out in a few hours wanna grab dinner?" He asked me.

"Well I would, but I have the kids, and I don't want to leave Harley alone," I said honestly.

"Take Harley and let the boys stay, I wanna see how she is around me before the show," Joe suggested.

"It's up to Harley, she's scared of Dad and Austin, if not why don't you just hang out with us on your day off tomorrow?" I suggest.

"That sounds like a plan, let's say 7?" Joe asked.

"7 is it I'll see you then," I said.

"I gotta head back, but I'll see you soon, Tell my girl I miss her, and I miss you," Joe said and I smile.

"I will love and miss you too, bye babe," I say and I lay in bed with Harley whose barely awake.

Andreas POV

I decided to go see what my daughter was up to and I went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" It wasn't Taylor but Selena. But I walked in and Selena pointing toward Taylor snuggled up with Harley. Had to snap a picture!

@MamaSwiftPriv: My baby with her baby fast asleep!

"Well I won't bother you to much longer, I'm going to see the boys," I said and Selena waved bye.