~15~

Taylor's POV

"I haven't been able to take Harls home, but Joe leaves for for London in 2 days and I leave Monday for tour," I said.

"I'm gonna be gone a week and then it's over, I wanna be home with my kids, we have court tomorrow," I added.

"I believe you and Joe will be able to handle it, can't want to meet the little thing," Mom said to me.

"Thank you mom, I'll call you later im about to make lunch for the guys and me," I said.

"Okay Taylor honey, love you, and love you too Julian" my mom said.

"We love you too, bye now," we said and I hung up the phone.

"I'm in the moods for subs, let's go make some," I said to Julian and he nodded.

The two walked downstairs followed by the Brit, and began making lunch.

"Why don't we eat in the lawn," I suggested, both the guys nodded, and we went outside.

I go on my phone while the guys are talking. I saved the video of Julian and Harls dancing together and posted it to twitter.

@TaylorSwift; little "mom"~ments like this is what makes me want to be a mom 🥹 I love seeing the younger people in my life, taking a moment to breathe and relax and listen to my songs🩷 I can't wait to look forward to this

I heard a ding. It wasn't my phone.

"You have my notifications on?" I asked Julian.

"Maybe," he laughed.

"So you ARE a swiftie??" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okay okay I admit it, Harley would sing your songs all the time and I would catch on to them," Julian explained laughing.

"But definitely not as hardcore as little miss Harley," He laughs.

"Touchè" I said taking another bit of my sub.

"So Julian, in the even that I do become a foster parent and do adopt her..." I said and Julian looked at me.

"You wanna adopt her?" Julian questioned.

"I know it's early but yes eventually, but I want to know whatd you think if I added to her middle name? " I said and he smiled.

"I heard you the other day in the hospital, I like it," Julian said with a soft smile.

"What was it Julian?" Joe asked him.

"Harley Marie Marjorie Swift," Julian said.

"After your grandma, it's beautiful," Joe said kissing me on my forehead.

"He Joe, I know it might be weird but will you come to the court tomorrow with us?" Julian asked, I smile at the fact he wanted him to go.

"Of course son, I'll be there," Joe smiled and pats him on the back. He's such a dad.

"Hey, I'm going to go take a nap if that's alright," Julian asked.

"Julian you don't have to ask, yes you can, only ask when you want to leave the house so I know where you want to go," I said he smiled and got up.

"Oh Julian, dinners at 7:30 just so you know," I said he nodded.

"See you guys in a bit," Julian said.

"By kid," Joe said and he waved. 

It was now the blonde and the Brit sitting on the lawn. The blonde leans into the Brit and they both lay down. The blonde put her hand on his chest, and sighs relief

"You're gonna be such a good dad," I said.

"You think?" Joe looked at me.

"I see the way you treat Julian, even though he'll never legally be are kid, you treat him like a son, the insticts Joe, you have them," I said to him, he kissed my lips and pulled me over to his other side and tickled me.

Tons of laughter filled the air and the two were on their way to cleaning up the lawn and going inside to get ready for dinner

"I'm gonna go take a bath, I can feel the blood in my body crevice," I said. Joe looks at me funny.

"Okay? Then I don't wanna bath with you? You vampire," Joe laughs and I pout.

The two departed their ways and the blonde went upstairs while the Brit went downstairs

———

I walked towards Julian's room, his door was open a crack so I went to check on him.

He was like a child, sleeping with the blue stuffed lion I put on his bed, just so he could feel safe. I snagged a picture again. Then posted it on my IG private that only has me and the family and friends.

@TSBehindDoors; it's been a battle but tomorrow starts a new chapter, but a new story begins. Life is about to head into the unknown and im so ready, also Such a MOM~ent, seeing my big kid sleeping with his lion 🦁 Don't kill me for posting this! @JDFred 

I laugh at the picture and go into the bathroom.

>>>

Almost 2k? Thanks besties! ~ Mwah Maesie