~13~

Taylor's POV

I walked back into the hospital room.

"Taylor? So?" Harley questioned and looks at me with puppy eyes.

"How would you feel if you came home with me? In a few days?" I asked her and her bright green eye fluttered in the light.

"Really?! But your tour?" She asked.

"Will work it out, I have a week," I smiled and she opened her arms for me to hug her. I see the curtains open and I look up.

"Oh my gosh? You're Taylor Swift?" The lady with long black hair stares at me.

"I am, and you are?" I asked politely l.

"I'm Ashley Miller, Harleys social worker, now that she's back in the system, she will be coming back to the group home with me," she said I stood their stunned.

"I can't just take her home with a few papers?" I asked in confusion.

"You and Julian would have to sign papers,but Julian has a chance of gaining emergency custody, but you really want her? She's a run away and Julian? He doesn't have any where to take his brother," she asked concerned.

"Of course I do, no matter what the circumstances are. and Julian, he and his brother can live with me once this is settled. But I'd like to submit an application," I said and Julian smiled at me.

"Here's the application, you have to take 3 course 10 hours each and once you pass you will be licensed, but till then you can visit and spend time with her," she said handing me the paperwork.

"I'm just glad she'll be in my hands, and these two boys, as a family," I smile grabbing the papers.

The social worker leaves the room and go about her days, the young girl is fast asleep while the older boy and the blonde fill out applications.

"Do you think I'll be approved Tay?" Julian asked me.

"I think you have a good chance, and the question from before, would you like to move in with us?" I asked him.

"Really? You'd do that?" He says with a smile bigger then the moon.

"Of course I would, Joe and I are your family now," I said giving him a side hug.

I finished the paper work and went over to Harley and laid beside her, she snuggled into my neck.

"Harley Marie Marjorie Swift, i like that, I can't wait till I can take you home," I said softly.

———
The Next Day

Julian was asleep in the chair and I woke up with Harley in my arms. I push the hairs from her face as she peacefully sleeps.

The blonde admires the peace and quiet, she couldn't wait till everything goes through.

"Hi Miss Swift, Harley will be free to go after the last few tests," The doctor said and then Ashley walked in.

"So, we have to take her back to the group home after the tests are done, but your application is in process, the court date is tomorrow at 11 am, and you are testifying?" She asked.

"Of course, anything to protect my little girl," I said and she nodded.

Time goes by and the 3 are patiently waiting for these test.

"Tay?" Harley say with a hoarse voice.

"Hey baby, you gotta get a few test done," I said to her and she help onto me.

"You're going to stay with me right?" She asked.

"Through and through, I'll be here," I said. She hugged me and I kissed her forehead.

"I'm coming home with you, right?" She asked, my face frowned.

"I'm not a licensed foster parent yet, but I can see you till I am," I smile rubbing my thumbs across her cheek.

"What about James and Julian?" She asked.

"It's will be determined if James comes home tomorrow but tonight Julian is coming home with me, and he's living with us," I explained.

"What about Joe?" She asked.

"He leaves for London in two days for 7 months to be in another movie. So when I finally get you, it'll be just us four for a while," I said with a smile.

"I can't believe you're doing this for me," she said and hugged me.

"The moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were coming home with me," I said and I kissed her little cheek. She was really tiny for 11, but I look over and see Julian awake, and taking pictures. He smiles and laughs.

>>>

Nothing much to say but Hi! Thanks for reading! The more votes will help this story out! Keep reading! Next chapter I'll post at 1.5k reads! I gotta update this more!
~Maesie