~41~

Karlies POV

It was just Harley and I downstairs.

"How about I go make some popcorn and get some candy and we can watch a movie?" I asked Harley. She nods softly and smiled. I got up and went into the kitchen and came back with popcorn and other snacks. 

Meredith climbed upon the couch and sat next to Harley. I pulled the blanket over the two of us and put on the movie Leap. Harley snuggled up to me.

"Love you Karlie," she says softly.

"Love you too munchkin," I kiss the top of her head as we watch the movie.

The two watch the movie and the young girl falls asleep halfway through

Taylor's POV

It was the next morning and Karlie never came up to bed. I walked downstairs at 8 am, the boys were still asleep. I went to the living room to find Karlie passed out asleep with Harley in her arms. I snap a picture of the two and awe in admiration. 

"Come on Karls, let's go back to my room," I said and she carried Harley up the stairs and into my room. We laid on the bed, and with Karley still asleep, I pulled out my laptop and started doing research on schools to get Harley and James into before the 11 am meeting with Ms. Miller.

Karlies POV

I woke up in Taylor's room and Harley asleep next to me. It was 10 am. I look up to my girlfriend.

"Hey gorgeous im going to go shower and I'll meet you in the office,"  I said getting up and grabbing my clothes and went into the bathroom.

Time went on, the model smiles in the mirror and feels the love she is surrounded by with the older boys and the young girl and the blonde

I exit the room and I go down the hallway to the boys room.

"Hey boys come to the office we have a meeting in 10 minutes with Ms. Miller," I said and the boy nodded and got ready.

I walked back to Taylor's room.

"Karlie!" Harley greeted.

"Oh hey sweet girl!" I said and she hugged me.

"Well hey there mama," Taylor said pulling in my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Hey," I said kissing her back.

"Okay, cmon we have a meeting," I said and walked to the office.

We hopped on the call and Harley was sitting in my lap and the two boys were next to Taylor.

Taylor's POV

"Hi Ms. Miller," I said.

"Hello, Miss Swift, this call is for a check in, how are things in your home, how is Harley taking it in? Is everything going okay? And James? How is he?" She asked.

"Well, things for the most part are okay, Joe and I are not together anymore, I am with my now girlfriend Karlie, Harley is still scared to be around other men, she puts away her feelings around me, which we're working on with communication through someone else and talking about it together afterwards, we moved from Rhode Island down to Nashville and it seems to be helping both of the kids, James on the other hand has gotten so much better, he's happy and always having fun or giving a helping hand. Harley sleeps a lot of the time, even though my concert," i explained.

"She sleeps through concerts?" Miss Miller asked.

"She slept through the first one, the second one she was with her best friend and step sister Missy, and the third she was in the VIP booth with Karlie, which she was up for most of it. But when we're home she's sleeping, they worked her throughout her recovery from the assault, and she didn't get to sleep, so honestly I don't blame her for needing to sleep," I explained.

"And how's her relationship with your family, she is literally attached to her brothers, and her brothers love her, she has 3 step siblings which she sees often, they're the best of friends, she is attached to me at the hip most of all, anywhere I go she comes with me," I said.

"Is it like a separation anxiety thing?" She asked.

"It definitely plays out that way, but she could be with Karlie or I and be fine," i explained.

"How was she with Joe?" Miller asked.

"She was fine for the most part but extremely timid, very much still afraid of her father, but he's in London for the next 7 months," i explained.

"But she is extremely nervous around my dad, and brother and Joes Dad, also Julian's too, but she's fine with my friends Ed and Harry, so it's very odd to me," I added.

"She definitely picks and chooses the people she feels safest too. It's just something that she does and that's okay, but the men situations we need to do a little more digging into. On another note, what about school for the kids? Do you plan on being permanent in Nashville?" Miller asked.

"I do plan on being permanently place here, and taking a break from tour for a while and just release music, my kids are my number 1, and school, they're going to a private school before thanksgiving, and Julian is headed off to Meharry Medical in the winter," i explained.

"That's the best option for them. Anything else we need to know or questions?" Miller asked.

"Well my main question is how long is this process going to take?" I asked.

"It could be a couple months, but I think at most you could have her by Christmas. You pass all the qualifications," she said.

"Well that's great to hear, and I can become Julian's legal guardian correct even though he's 19, and we're getting him to be a legal resident of Nashville, California, Rhode Island, and every other place that I have home ownership in?" I asked.

"Yes, because before he goes to college he must have a permanent home residency in the state he lives in, that process can take a few weeks, would you like to get on that now?" Miller asked.

"Only if that's okay with Julian?" I say looking at my son.

"Yes of course!" He says hugging me and Karlie.

"And now, in the near future if I ever wanted to consider being in this process of adoption with Harley I can do that right?" Karlie asked and I was shocked.

"Yes Miss Kloss, you would be able too, Mr Alwyn is a licensed foster but not Harleys foster, same with the guardian of James, it's all in Taylor's hands," Miss Miller says.

"Well can I get the paperwork to become Harleys foster parent and James and Julian's Legal Guardian?" Karlie asked and my smile was so big.

"Yes we can fax that over to you right now," she said.

"And if anything else comes up you know where to call, we'll call with any information, and updates and have another meeting in 6 weeks," Miss Miller said.

"Sounds good, bye now," I said hanging up the call. And the kids left the room.

I look at Karlie.

"You really wanna commit to this?" I asked her.

"I told you when we were together before, if kids ever come into the question the answer is yes," she said and I hugged her.

"Well Mama Kloss, sign those papers," I chuckle as she kisses me grabbing the faxed paper work from the printer.

"I'm going to get on these, make lunch for us?" Karlie asked.

"I'll be on it," I said exiting the room and going downstairs.