Prologue

Lacuna (n. Latin) :
An unfilled space or interval; a gap; a missing portion in a book or manuscript.

                    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

‘’Before we met, we were planets in the sky, who knew that our meeting was only a dot in the sky.’’

‘’The stars,’’ i said. ‘’The stars shining on us already knew about us.’’

At that moment we both looked at each other. We both knew before this moment that we could be happy together. I guess we were a little late for each other, but our souls were resting as our gazes locked. For a moment i thought it was fatal to want to be loved so much by someone. It felt like being burned alive.

But he was the sun, and i was the moon. We could be happy, we knew it. Just as he said, our love was a dot in the sky.”  We were the Lacuna of each other's lives.

                    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Description:

Jimin and Yoongi are two close friends who have known each other for many years and have been studying in the same schools since childhood and grew up together.

When Jimin realizes his passion for Yoongi, before he can tell him about these feelings, Yoongi goes overseas for two years to study for his master's degree. During that time, both were thrown away without knowing that they were in love with each other.
Jimin is a final semester student of interior architecture, Yoongi is doing his master's degree in architecture in Italy.

It is a romantic comedy story that is very romantic, very melancholic, with lots of crying, lots of laughter, lots of emotion and the taste of real yoonmin that will put butterflies in your stomach. It will be a nice fiction where I will blend the theories and real yoonmin moments that I explained on my Instagram page before.

Today 04/09/2023 is the sixth anniversary of the sacred Serendipity, so on this meaningful day, I wanted to start their story from my pen.

Usually, chapters are 3K or 4k words long. Please don't forget to give stars to the chapters and share your valuable comments between the lines. The only thing that motivates a writer is getting feedback from his/her readers. I intend to write very detailed and long chapters. Since none of you have read stories from my pen before, I would like to talk a little bit about my style and touch on some points to avoid future confusion.

I typically use hybrid narration and mixed narration styles. I like to write the story through the characters' mouths, and Yoongi is usually the one who tells the story. In some parts I am writing from Jimin's narration and in these parts I am telling you this in advance.

Depending on how the story progresses, I also use author narratives. At the beginning of each Chapter, you will learn who the narrator is.
I love adding appropriate songs for each chapter and I will be adding songs to the media section. This means that you can read and absorb the part you are reading with the feeling that the song is giving you. I like to use visual elements from time to time to let your imagination run wild. (Pictures)

Welcome to the LACUNA.