9

There is an important letter in this Chapter. I wrote this letter inspired by the original lyrics of Jimin's song Face Off. I wrote the original lyrics in bold background so you can understand it immediately. This letter was mentioned in previous sections. The song of this episode is a song that Jimin added to his Spotify list and is about Yoonmin, so I recommend you listen to it while reading. Normally, I had a goal of posting one chapter a week, but I have sped it up for you these days, so don't hesitate to leave your comments and don't forget to give stars.

                 ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*We're drawn to each other beyond our understanding; there was a natural pull neither of us wanted to question.*

                                               -N.M. Sanchez

2018, from Jimin's narration

I opened my eyes to the sounds of the crowd. I had a pain in my stomach. My eyes were reacting to the light, I opened my eyes with difficulty. The worried eyes of my mother, who was waiting by my bedside, were on me.

''Jimin... My beautiful son, we were so scared.''

I looked around and my father was giving my mother supportive touches on her shoulder. I saw Yoongi Hyung's mother behind Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung. Even though I had no strength in my body, I tried to get into a sitting position on my bed. First, I hugged my mother. As my mother kissed and smelled my hair, I felt great regret. I was very sorry for upsetting her. My father caressed my cheek and ruffled my hair.

''Our precious one.''

I was sure I heard Jihyun's voice from somewhere, and when I looked to my right, I saw him sitting on the sofa, watching me.

''Hyung...''

Ah Jihyun my brother, I missed him so much. When I opened my mouth to speak, I coughed and realized that my throat was dry. I needed to drink water. My mother panicked and made me drink water.

''Mom... Dad... I'm sorry...''

These were my first words to my parents.

Yoongi Hyung's mother came to us and first patted my mother's arm. It was an action between mothers showing that they gave each other strength.

''Jimin... I'm so glad you're back, son. You should have paid more attention to yourself. You'll be okay... you'll both be okay...''

At that moment I realized exactly where I was. Yoongi Hyung....

''How is Yoongi Hyung? Where is he? I want to go to him."

While saying these, I was trying to get out of bed and at the last moment I realized that the infusion in my arm was hurting me, and I retreated.

''Don't rush... Yoongi is in the orthopedic ward. They had to take you to another room because you suddenly fainted. When you feel good, you will go to him."

I looked at my mother with pleading eyes.

''I am good. I am very good-''

I cowered in place in fear of the doctor who interrupted my words and stormed into the room.

''Is it up to you to decide this, Mr. Park? Are you aware of your blood tests?"

There was a noticeable silence in the room.

''I- I Don't Know-''

The doctor looked at everyone and adjusted his glasses. He took the remote control at the foot of my bed and turned on the humidifier, which provided the room with the necessary humidity.