5

I know I'm taking a long break, I said before that this story will progress step by step. I know there are people who want me to write only Yoonmin dialogues, it's almost time, hold on a little longer. Trust me. I have ideas that will change the course of the story in a positive way and bring the story forward, just let me tell you everything I want to say. Try to understand each emotion they are experiencing.
While writing this story, I began to understand real-life Yoonmin more clearly. I hope you like the Chapter and write plenty of interlinear comments and give it a star rating.
Our Chapter song is Hoobastank-The Reason. I added it to the media section. Luv you...

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*I'll hold you in my heart until i can hold you in my arms.*
-Peter Pan

2015 from Yoongi's narration

That night at Namjoon's house, when I was in the same bed with Jimin, I watched him without even blinking. I engraved in my mind, one by one, his regular breathing, the sweetness of his sleep, all those moments when his breath somehow reached me and stirred my insides. I thought about what Namjoon said. I thought about what Jimin said.

He noticed every detail, from the fact that I smoked to the fact that I used women's perfume. I was a simple man. I made Jimin continue to think about the things he thought about me.

This was the first time I never questioned whether I was doing right or wrong. I let everything flow because I didn't want him to realize that I was in love with him, and his life would turn upside down. Just as he wanted, I would always remain by his side as his Hyung, who never changes and always supports him. Morally. While he was thinking these things about me, I wouldn't want to leave the responsibility of a feeling he was unfamiliar with as a burden on his shoulders.

Jimin didn't know love yet. Moreover, he was not able to analyse a man's close interest in another man, and neither was I. I didn't know. He didn't know. We didn't know love. Trying to find the response of these unknown feelings in Jimin and waiting for him to love me the way I love him was like swimming in the endless ocean.

Jimin was an angelic person. He was someone who could make everyone in his life, without exception, the happiest person in the world. He could fall in love with a girl. Jimin's sweet-talking and kind character was a male model that every girl would want to have in her life. Jimin was thoughtful. He never forgot birthdays or special occasions and always made the people around him feel well-beloved. Jimin existed for the other person before himself, and this made him indispensable.

With the sound of the front door opening and closing, I realized that Namjoon had just come home early in the morning. He didn't really come home that night and left us alone. If there were others in the group, they would not have felt the need to do this because they were not aware of my situation.
When Namjoon quietly opened the bedroom door, he saw that Jimin was still sleeping, and I was watching Jimin with full attention.

"Looks like you couldn't sleep, just like me."
Namjoon's whisper filled the room like the morning wind. I slowly got up from the bed and covered Jimin with the thin sheets more.

''I had a valid reason for not sleeping, my view was very beautiful. So, what was it that kept you awake?"

I realized that he was taking something for breakfast from the pastry bag he was holding in his hand.

''I went to see someone I hadn't seen in a long time. I think I gave myself a thousand excuses not to come back home last night, and none of them were you two."

I knew this. I knew that he never saw us as a burden to himself.

"So, was it worth seeing that person?"