6

Our new chapter of 6K+ words in length. I hope you will like it. I love reading your valuable and instant comments and how you feel between the lines. Believe me, you feel like a part of the story. Just like we witnessed all their moments while supporting yoonmin. I put the song of this episode in the media section.

                   ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*He was never mine but losing him broke my heart, but how do you say goodbye when your heart wants to hold on.*

2015 September 21 , from Yoongi's narrative.

I was becoming more withdrawn day by day. Two weeks before I went to Italy, I went to Daegu for a few days to see Geum-Jae and say goodbye. By chance, I also came across my childhood friends, and I did a few activities to distract myself. Since Geum-Jae said that he couldn't come to the farewell party that Jimin organized for me and that he was very busy with work, I made it easier for both of us.

"You looked better when I left you. You never look like you're about to start a new life. It's like we're forcing you to leave."

He was looking at me meaningfully in his suit, a mature man running a company. He was doing his best to make me feel that he was the big brother. I really had no choice but to feel like a little brother in front of him.

''Exactly, I had better days.''

He stopped eating and sat back.

"I told you to call me when you had to deal with emotions you couldn't handle, not to fall into a black hole alone."

I interrupted him, I didn't want him to misunderstand me.

"I really came here to have a good time with you and say goodbye properly. I don't want you to worry about me.''

We were both watching each other's reactions.

''Look, I know... I couldn't take care of you after coming to Daegu. I had to make a choice, and I really couldn't let my father's company be run by others. If you tell me right now that you will take over all the work here, I will gladly hand it over to you."

I breathed out in distress.

''There's no need for this, I'm grateful for all you've done, and so is my father. When you get married and start your life in the future, you will have a well-established and reliable job. This makes you a desirable groom, Min Geum-Jae!"

He laughed loudly. Because he was laughing, I was laughing too.

''Oh, look at what this punk said. You've grown up and are talking about marriage? ''

At least there was someone in the family who could marry. No matter how much my mother supported me, my father would occasionally have questions about marriage, and I would not hesitate to give him classic answers.

His chest heaved with distress, and he let out a deep breath. He squeezed my shoulder and lowered his voice. This was one of the times when Geum-Jae was at his most serious. Even though I didn't want to, I was stressed.

''Yoongi, I've been waiting for you to tell me for a long time. I am aware of everything.''

My eyes widened in surprise.

''Y- You aware of what! What are you aware of! ''

''Well, apparently you still have doubts about telling me. It's okay, I just want you to know that whatever you do, I have your back. I will never let you down. Okey?''

While I couldn't even close my mouth, which was open in surprise, Geum-Jae leaned back again and continued eating his food as if nothing had happened.

"How is Jimin, what is he doing?"