15

A short chapter after a long break. I love writing and reading slow-going stories.
Our Chapter song is in media section. Love you ❣️

                  ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*How can I make people believe that I love you like breathing?*
-TMYstories

15/01/2019 from Yoongi's narration

With what Jimin said, I had butterflies in my stomach and felt uneasy in front of my father. Aside from my mother and brother supporting me in the decisions I've made so far, I never dared to talk to my father. I had a classic father-son relationship with my father since my childhood, and I was never a child who could be friends with his fathers like my other peers. For this reason, my mother's understanding and love for me had been enough for me until this age, but now hiding that I was in love with Jimin felt like a pain, and most of all, I wanted my father to support and accept me.

That's why, to clear up the situation, I first tapped Jimin on the head.

"Oh, you punk, don't talk nonsense."

When Jimin and I came face to face, he understood what I wanted to do from my eyes and continued my game. When he suddenly jumped towards me and started a fake fight with me, I knew that this was the best step to get out of this environment. With an agile move, I squeezed him under my right arm, paying attention to my left shoulder, and he was trying with all his strength to knock me down by my waist and try to free himself from my arms.

My father rolling his eyes and sitting back in his seat made me take a deep breath. Maybe we were making things more complicated, but at that moment, with Jimin by my side, I wanted to avoid the words we wouldn't want to hear as much as possible. I was happy to have saved that day, without knowing that these escapes would cause me so much remorse that I would lose sleep at night.

While even we couldnt say anything clearly about how our relationship was progressing, we were facing our hardest test in the beautiful early days of a relationship. Everything was difficult and thorny from the beginning. If Jimin's family thought I was seducing Jimin and tried to keep me away from him, I could agree with them. So, I spent two years thinking about all this. Ultimately, I thought we should just spend time being happy if we had a chance, but reality and all the possibilities floating around in the rooms of my mind didnt match. Everything I hadn't considered was hitting me in the face one by one, and I was taking all the blame, knowing that I never deserved Jimin and his love, or that I was the one who dragged his life down this thorny path.

Because loving him was like breathing and I was breathing for years. No one would focus on people's constant breathing. I loved him so secretly and openly.

I wanted to collect my thoughts and stay calm. For this reason, I was busy with my physical therapy and the remaining work on my new home as much as possible.

While I was looking at the new medication sheet prescribed for me by Ms. Choi, who had prepared a strict therapy program for my shoulder to heal, I was nodding my head at what she said.

''Emotional stress also affects your muscles and makes therapy difficult. Try to stay away from stress." My eyes remained fixed on her hand as she patted my arm.

At that moment, Jimin came into my view, and I gathered myself together and after bowing to Ms. Choi, I took quick steps towards Jimin. He came to pick me up, as he does after every therapy.

He made eye contact with Ms. Choi and nodded to her. He put his hand on my shoulder and directed me, and we walked to the car in silence.

He's been thoughtful like me lately. I knew Jimin so well that I could even read his mind from his movements. My stressful situation was also affecting him, and it was impossible not to see it. Since we had not yet told the group about our relationship, we felt as if the short sweet moments between the two of us were not satisfying us. We both knew that everything we felt missing was what we feared most.