16

Let's meet in the comments 🫂❣️
Our Chapter song is in media section.

                  ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*When I started to love myself just because you loved me, I realized that I wanted to be loved more by you. I will love myself so that you understand how you should love me.*
                                                      -TMYstories

10/02/2019 from Autor's narration.

The person who triggered Min Yoongi to fight wars on his own borders was undoubtedly Jimin. As the day went by, the other sides of Jimin that he showed to him and his sudden approach to him and their physical contact were making Yoongi break the vows he had made and reset everything he knew. He undoubtedly found himself wanting more, but he couldn't avoid feeling like his hands were shackled.

Even the way Jimin looked at him started to put Yoongi in a difficult situation and made him want more. He wanted to hug him freely, kiss him wherever he wanted, make love with him like crazy, taste every place his eyes touched with his lips, and hear his name from his mouth, in his bed.

Min Yoongi was thinking exactly this when Jimin sat comfortably on his lap as if it was a routine habit, sipping his beer and laughing and joking with the others while on his lap. Yoongi's breath hitched and he couldn't even react. All he did was focus on an article he was reading on the phone in his hand and push back the shameless thoughts in his mind, but he found himself falling in love with the weight Jimin left on his lap. He thought he was going crazy.

With every laugh Jimin made, his back touching his own chest and feeling all of Jimin's laughter on his own chest made him drunk. Jimin was making Yoongi addicted to him just by his presence. As he thought about what happened in the toilet at Hoseok's house, his palms became sweaty, and he fought within himself not to inhale and consume the enchanted scent emanating from Jimin's silk hair right under his nose.

When Jimin got up from his lap, Yoongi was amazed at how he could act so wonderfully, congratulated himself, and carelessly buried his head in his phone again and sipped his beer. Jimin had finally freed his lap. Still, images of the moments when he and Jimin kissed came to his mind and his mind was blurred. Since Yoongi has always been someone who likes research and reads a lot, everyone didn't question why he was buried in his phone because he was actually reading an article to distract his mind and he thought he found a title that interested him and clicked on it.

Mad honey

The most valuable honey is known as red, psychedelic, or mad honey and is produced in the spring when plants of the Ericaceae family are in bloom. The nectar and pollen are collected at high altitude between 8202 - 12,795 ft (2500 - 3900 m) above sea level, from several Rhododendron, Pieris, Agarista and Kalmia genera that contain grayanotoxins which appear to be harmless to the bees that collect and produce the honey. While rarely fatal to humans, some have appeared dead or felt close to death in the days following consumption of mad honey.

Some try mad honey hoping to experience the claims of euphoria or relaxation. Others consume it for it is believed therapeutic properties which have been rumored to treat or even cure conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, and sexual dysfunction. Depending on the amount of mad honey consumed, the reactions to grayanotoxin poisoning could result in acute onset of: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, prolific sweating, double or blurred vision, extreme physical weakness or emotional exhaustion, along with low blood pressure, slow heart rate, unresponsiveness to stimuli, symptoms that resemble cardiac events, and in severe cases loss of consciousness, seizures, or even death. The poisoning and list of symptoms are collectively known as mad honey disease.