18

The Chapter that I haven't been able to publish since February 25 is finally here. Please don't forget to comment between the lines. I feel like I'm reading this story alone. We're breaking the habit a bit in this episode and beyond. I wish you pleasant reading. Our Chapter song is by Rihanna - Love on the Brain.

                  ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*Rather than breaking your heart, I would rather break the silence, the soul, the habits and the friend zone.*
                                                     -TMYstories

2019 March from Autor's narration.

Yoongi became unresponsive because he hadn't seen Jimin for days. Upon his father's intense requests, they attended weekly meetings with his peers, whom his father frequently met with. Yoongi wasn't about to reject his father wanting to spend time with him, but since they hadn't done this before, he was looking for a reason behind it. At the same time, he blamed himself for thinking so doubtfully. Since Jimin had a lot of busyness in his daily life, he had strange feelings because they hadn't been able to meet face to face for a few days. Frankly, Yoongi thought that everything was changing very quickly at the very beginning of their relationship with Jimin.

Regardless of how much he loved him, it felt intense that they had been best friends for a long time and now they were standing in front of each other with all their walls up. It's like a big change, like an unfamiliar feeling. And Yoongi thought that when he and Jimin were friends, they met more often and got along better. Because there were still many things that felt the same. After promising that nothing would change between them, they were experiencing confusion of emotions without even knowing what they expected from each other, and Yoongi could observe this well.

They were hugging and sleeping like before, Jimin was kissing Yoongi's cheeks again and caressing his hair. So what changed now? These were things that neither of them could say openly to each other. They were feelings that spread like a parasite in their minds and made them uneasy without being noticed. It was a feeling that could topple all the dominoes with a single misunderstanding.

Yoongi looked up from his thoughts and glanced at his father and his friends who were sitting around him talking. Their only purpose was to brag to each other about the careers their children had achieved in their lives, and he didnt want to believe that his father had such conversations about his children's careers every week. Still, he felt comfortable because he made his father proud.

When someone from his father's group of friends, whose name he couldn't remember, asked one of the questions Yoongi might possibly encounter before going there, he wished he was wrong for the first time.

''You have made your father proud with your career, I hope you continue with a good marriage. Are you thinking of getting married? ''

Even though he expected this question to be asked, why did he still feel like his ankles were handcuffed? He didn't know why he felt sorry for Jimin, thinking that he broke his heart, even though he didn't hear all of this.

His father's cheerful laughter made him feel even more helpless.

''Or did you find a beautiful girl for my son and I don't know about it? ''

At that moment, Yoongi realized that his father knew everything. He couldn't believe the possibility of his mother never talking to his father about this issue for so long anyway. His mother was slowly trying to explain some things to his father and was establishing the necessary infrastructure so that he could express himself more easily in the future.

But as far as he understood, despite what he knew, his father chose to draw a line on all of this and continue as if nothing had happened. Maybe at that moment he could confess everything in front of his father's friends and solve this situation once and for all, but it wasn't happening and it wasn't going to happen. His life and wishes were not that easy, he preferred to remain silent for the sake of his father's reputation, father-son relations and respect. It was not right for him to express himself rebelliously, and he knew this very well.