17

We're in places that are really hard to write about. That's why it's so important for me to read your comments. A writer's motivation increases with comments. The reason why this story feels real is because I consider the stages they actually go through in the same way we think about them in real life. I hope I managed to reflect a lot in this chapter. In this story, rather than the life of the yoonmin couple that you read in normal fiction, it tells how they became a couple in real life despite all the difficulties and reflects these stages as fully as possible.
Our Chapter song is in media section you can play it on Spotify too.
Johnny Stimson-Flower

                   ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*When you were so happy next to me, I forgot how much you suffered. When I kissed your broken places and you bloomed, I understood.*

                                                     -TMYstories

2019 February from Autor's narration

When Yoongi realized that a sleeping weight lying next to him, spreading warmth to his body, made him wake up to happier mornings, he kept them open despite his sleepy eyes and watched his mad honey's breathing sweet sleep. One of Jimin's legs was resting on Yoongi's waist. Yoongi had also witnessed that sometimes Jimin would sleep wrapped in his quilt like a silkworm, with only his head visible, but Jimin unconsciously put his leg around Yoongi's waist in his deep sleep, causing the butterflies in Yoongi's stomach to flutter.

Yoongi was thinking about all these in the early morning hours and realizing how happy they made him, no matter how natural and ordinary actions were, and that all these details were actually made up of those little sweet moments in life. Jimin was sleeping. This was something every person did, but Yoongi said to himself:
''He sleeps next to me. ''

Yoongi's butterflies fluttered again.

At that moment he realized that; Everything he did ordinary with Jimin made him the happiest person in the world. He realized that small ordinary moments are more valuable than many cliché love routines.

He also realized that they needed to be supported by their families and all the people they love so that they could enjoy all these beautiful moments forever. Because in the long run, neither Yoongi's love nor Jimin's love would be enough to keep them both alive. They were going to suffer, and Yoongi knew that it would be very exhausting to suffer at the same time while loving and being loved so much.

They might bloom until they hurt, but without family and friends to support that love, even if they were the most beautiful flowers, they would wither. Yoongi knew this. He knew that not everything was a fairy tale and that they had to face some facts and walk on some thorny paths. He knew it wouldn't be easy since the first day he fell in love with Jimin.

When Yoongi bought that big house, he didn't think that he and Jimin would fall asleep on the couch in front of the fireplace because his bedroom didn't have any furniture yet. The dream of living in that house with Jimin made his heart skip a beat. He didn't want to force Jimin to walk the thorny paths of this relationship because he had assured him at the beginning that nothing had changed between them and would never change, but he was aware that one day Jimin would have to talk about this situation with his family.

When he took a deep breath with the dark clouds settling in his heart again, Jimin woke up from his sleep. Since he woke up from sleep, his lips were puffier than usual, and even if he tried to open his eyes, they were stubbornly closed in a single line, and Yoongi wanted to kiss all of his eyelashes that he saw. Even seeing Jimin waking up in the morning made Yoongi's butterflies flutter.