chapter 2

(𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

Next Day

Rachel was ecstatic today, because she will be going to Husdson's family mansion. They have organized a party tonight to celebrate the deal they recently finalized.

The important thing is she will finally see Silas after so many days.

Rachel had a permanent smile on her face as she got ready for school.

She was wearning a Michael Kors Pink denim shirt and pink denim pants. She had natural make up on and kept her hairs little wavy, she sprayed some dior perfume and checked herself in the mirror.

Satisfied, she took her bag and chanel purse, car keys, and went out her bedroom just to come in again and take her black sunglasses with her.

She went down towards the dining room and saw her parents there eating breakfast together.   Her dad was seated at the head of the table and her mom to his left.

Her brother wasn't here because he lived in his own home.

"Morning dad, morning mom." She went and sat down to his left. Her parents smiled and told her to start eating.

She looked at the table thinking what to eat. There were avacado toasts, smoked salmon and bagels, eggs benedict with cavair, gold indulged pancakes with maple syprup, french toast, mixed fruit juice and much more.

They had a private chef who cooked all their meals.

She settled with smoked salmon and bagel, mized fruit juice and gold indulged pancakes with mape syrup.

She had a very good appetiate
and never understood why people starve themself in name of healthy eating or model like figure. Just eat whatever you want then do gym.

She started eating the food taking knife in right hand and fork in another.

" Rachel do u have a dress prepared for tonight's party at Hudson's ?." Her mother asked eating her food elegantly. Rachel sallowed her food and looked at her.

" i think i have something in my closet." She said excited thinking about tonight, but didn't show it on face.

Her mother nodded and looked at her husband.

" I'm so glad Silas got the deal that he was after for 1yr, i must admit he proved himself worthy of this position in just 1yr." Her mother said happily. Hudson's and Sinclair have been friends as long as they can remember.

They cheered when any of them made progressed and gave a shoulder to eachother in sadness.

" yes, but i don't understand why our company is facing problems." Her dad said with a worried expression making her frown.

" dad what happened to our company? Is everything okay." Her parents looked at eachother then back at her,

" yes sweetie everything is good, isn't it jacob." Jelena her mother glared a little at her husband, making him gulp a little. No matter who you are, 
Only your wife can make you bow.

" yes,yes nothing to worry Rachel, just focus on your studies and make ur family proud." Her father said clearly fake smiling.

Rachel decided to leave the topic and the family proceded to complete their breakfast.

After 15 mins Rachel was done and bid byes to her parents and went towards the garage, she owned a bentley, that was gifted to her, by her parents on her 18th birthday.

The garage was vast, that had 10 luxury cars owned by her parents.

She headed towards her car and opened the door, sat down and started driving towards her school.
~~~~

Sinclair Company, LA

Axel was standing in the middle of his Office with anger visible in his eyes as he looked at his good for nothing employees.

He breathed heavely clenching his jaw anf gritthing his teeth.

He looked at each one of them with a hard gaze.
Since the past year the company was losing many contracts. He looked in the matter and got to know that somebody was leaking their confidential information and using against them.

He tried to find out who is it, but in vain. He is yet to find the mole and when he does, he/she will wish for death. He will make sure of it.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He actually was a calm person but this tensions are making him loose his cool.

He ran a hand through his hair and looked harshly at them.

" if i find u chit chatting instead of working, i will fire u and make sure u wont be working else where. DO U UNDERSTAND." He shouted at them making them flinch and nod their heads.

" out, NOW!." they hurried out the door clearly shaking.

Axel looked at His PA Tony Focker, who looked unbothered by his outburst because it was a daily thing and he got used to it.

" Tony deduct their salary for this month and send me their report." Axel said and sat on his chair closing his eyes feeling a migrane emerging.

" yes Mr Sinclair, anything else?" Tony asked obediently.

" Get me a black coffee, make it strong."

"Will do Sir." Tony went out and Axel signed.

He heard a ping indicating that he got text. He opened his phone and read the message and smiled even through a migrane

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙄𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙤.

Axel was happy that his buddy got the deal and replied him an okay. He kept the phone back on table and proceded to look at the files.
~~~~~

Rachel was eating her lunch with the group, talking about random things and laughing at jokes.

Rachel was inbetween Nancy And Ashley.

Edward who was sitting with his friends went towards Rachel's table and sat down on empty seat near Ashely. He was seated opposite to Rachel.

" Hi Rachel u look sexy today." Edward bit his lips scanning from head to toe.  The trio stopped talking and Ashely moved her chair a little away from him.

Rachel frowned at his audacity to sit at their table. " don't u have a girlfriend Edmond." Rachel said with a fake smile.

Edward scoffed " the name's Edward and where did u even get this bullshit from."

"Just go back Edward, we dont want u here." Nacy said annoyance clear in her voice.

Edward looked at her and muttered bitch under his breath but Rachel heard it.

" Listen because i wont repeat myself again, im not interested in a pig like u. And i dare u to insult my friend and u wont see light of the day again." Rachel said angrily.

Half of the cafeteria was looking at them, Edward was feeling somewhat embaressed. His friends were snickering, seeing him getting rejected again.

Edward stood up " this ain't over Rachel baby." He winked at her and went towards his table.

Rachel gave him a disgusted look.

" jeez what a clingy ass." Ashley said eating her food. Nancy nodded in agreement.

" he better stick to his usual flings, otherwise he won't be family planning in the future." Rachel grumbled.

All she wanted to do was go home and get ready for tonight.

------------------

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖?