Chapter 5

(𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

Third person's pov

Silas came back with two glasses of red wine. One for and another one for Rachel.

He handed her the glass and and they began sipping. All this while he kept his sinister gaze on her.

She noticed him seeing so she grew self conscious and subtly fixed her hairs and dress.

"U look beautiful tonight." He said taking a gulp. She blushed hearing that. His compliment made her confidence boost.

" Thank you. U don't look bad urself." She said smiling.

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere until Silas broke it with his inquiry.

" who was the boy u were talking to?" He asked her with little anger in his heart.

" Who are u referring to?" She asked him making a confused face.

" The one u were talking to just now." He asked his patience thinning.

" oh Edward. He's studies in my school. But why are you asking?" She couldn't understand why he was asking about him.

" Are u two a thing?" He ignored her previous question and added his own.
his heart burnt in jealously thinking how that fucker held her wrist and looked at her the way he once used to look. He was talking to some business partners and saw them from big glass windows.

Why is he asking this? Perhaps is he.....interested in me. No no Rachel don't get ahead of yourself, she thought.

" No we are not a thing."

"Friends then?" He asked inquiring further.

" No, not even friends i barely know him." he nodded feeling relaxed knowing she dosen't have feelings for him.

He finished his drink. And looked at Rachel who just took her last sip.

"Would u like to dance with me?" He asked her. She looked at him a little surprised then agreed. He took the glass from her and kept both the glasses on table.

He put his palm out for her to take and she gadly took it feeling shy. This night was full of pleasant surprises for her.

They both entered the hall and Silas motioned the dj to play a song. They got surprised and envious stares from the guest.

Mr and Mrs hudson looked at eachother and smirked. While Rachel's parents were neutral about it. Axel already left the party because of work related stuff and Bianca soon followed.

The dj played a romantic song and other couples followed them.

Silas kept his left hand on her waist and joined his right hand with hers. Rachel placed her right hand on his shoulder and they began dancing to the rhythm of the music.

Silas was looking at her like a hawk . Rachel decided to be bold and looked at him right in the eye. Silas was amused seeing her looking at him and twirled her pulling her close. Her warmth and her heavwnly scent was making him loose his patience and kiss the fuck out of those lucious lips. His eyes darkened, anyone who seess him would mistake his eyes for that of beast.

Soon the song ended and Silas abruptly left from there. Rachel was feeling confused and a little sad at his behaviour.

Why did he suddenly leave? She thought.

Many songs changed and people were still dancing the atmosphere was lively and Silas was nowhere to be seen.

Rachel decided to leave and sat inside her car after biding goodbye to Hudson's and her parents. The drived drove to her home.

She was thinking about today's events. Today was a dream come true for her. She smiled tiredly looking out of the car.

She soon reached her home and went upstairs to her bedroom, changed her clothes into comfortable night dress and slept soundly.
~~~~~~~~~
Silas's Penthouse

The bedroom where Silas was seating on the orange velvet armchair was dark, lit by only a single night lamp and the city lights illuminated in the room.

His whole body was bare and he was breathing heavely, sweat formed on his toned body. He clenched his jaw because of the pleasure he was getting from the blowjob. His eyes were closed and his head was resting back.

He came here as soon as the music ended because if he stayed there for one more minute he would have taken her against her will.

His mind was filled by Rachel's eyes, how her skin glowed under the moonsky, how she blushed because of him, how she-- no. no Silas don't think about that bitch. He reminded himself.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the naked woman he was receiving the blowjob from. He fisted her hairs in his hand and thrust inside her mouth brutally.

All that she did was moan while gagging a little. He continued thrusting hard feeling his release coming close.

He didn't care if he was hurting her or not, he needed to get his mind off of the green eyed girl. All he could think about was her. He grew angry and throwed that woman's body on the bed making her bounce a little.

He got on top of her and parted her legs thrusting inside her and gruted feeling her clench around him.

The woman moaned in pain and pleasure and tried to kiss him but he slapped her. He pounded inside her making the bed creak. The room was filled with moans, grunts and slapping sound. She came undone 3 times and he still went on.

"Ahhhh slow down." He didn't listen to her. After sometime he pulled out and cummed on her stomach.

He laid beside her on the bed taking deep breaths. The woman turned to his side and tried to lay her head on his chest but he pushed her.

"U know i don't do this." He stated firmly making her sad. He was annoyed by her but still needed her for his goal.

"I know." She said in a small tone. And laid back on the pillow.

"Go to his company tomorrow. U know what to do their right." He said getting up, his nude body full on display. She eyed him lustfully getting turned on again.

"I know what to do. I'll work extra hard daddy if u promise me shower sex."she said seductively. He smirked making her jump into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. He took hold of her and they both entered the bathroom kissing.
-----------------

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩?