Chapter 13

(𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

Rachel and Silas messaged each other daily, they grew more closer while hiding it from everyone. It was a thrilling moment for them to escape after almost getting caught.

Its been three weeks since she became his girlfriend. And in these 2 weeks he gave her princess treatment. They went on dates, texted eachother alot.She often got questioning looks from her friends, when ever she was caught smiling or blushing looking at her phone screen.

And the most important thing was they had their first kiss, just few days back. Silas was dropping her home few blocks away, so her parents won't find out. And as she was exiting the car, Silas held her wrist and pulled her forward and kissed her.

She was shocked, totally not prepared but responded few seconds later. It started off slow but soon grew hungry for more but she stopped there, when she felt his hand going near her breast.

This was not her first kiss tho. She lost her first kiss to a dare unfortunaely, a guy came and kissed her without her permisson but she pushed him and slapped him hard. She wished her first kiss was special but sometimes our wishes just stay as wishes.

She later got to know it was a dare. She was sad that, she lost it to something meaningless.

She got ready for school wearing a tucked in black shirt and black loose fitting pants. And soon she was out driving, feeling the fresh morning breeze.
.
.
.

She exited out of her car and saw Edward and his popular friends laughing. When they saw Rachel making her way, they started cheering and patting Edward, who stood their as if he conquered a nation.

Rachel gave them a weird stare as she passed them, her eyes briefly meet his. She them gave them all her middle finger and went away rolling her eyes at their childish antics.

Rachel knew they must have seen their photoshoot pictures which were released today. And must be boosting Edward's manly ego.

She sat in her classroom, nobody was present here that's because she is 20 mins early.

Till then Rachel looked at the shoot pictures, they were 3 of them. One where she and Edward were standing near a pool table, Second her sitting on his lap and staring at eachother seductively, and last one Where She is sitting on a chair and Edward by her feet both posing at the camera.

Just then a notification popped up from Silas. She opened the text.

' What the fuck is this Rachel. Why are you standing so close to that boy?' -Silas.

This was the first time Silas was angry at her and she won't even deny how her heart dropped seeing his angry text.

A picture was attached, she clicked it open. It was of their photoshoot. She immediately typed a message explaining to him.

'It was a professional photoshoot babe, Nothing more.' -Rachel.

She explained not wanting to have an argument on this baseless topic.

'Whatever don't agree to this again. I don't want you so close to other
boys.' - Silas

Rachel raised her eyebrows reading last sentence.

'Are you jealous?' - Rachel.

She asked him biting her bottom lip to stop herself from smiling.

'Why would Silas Hudson be ever jealous of that hormonal boy.' - Silas

Rachel laughed lightly at how Silas called Edward that.

' Admit it Silas, you are jealous.' -Rachel.
She teased him.